Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another year done of college!! This has been a fun, hard year. So many things happened- from things given away to disappointments. But in the end, it all worked out for His glory. I am still friends with my best friend, and I learned a lesson from all of this. Forgiveness is a powerful thing, and can be hard. It is best to have communication with one an other- and if the other doesn't want to talk, then just give it to the Lord. He will take care of it in time.


I am excited that I am done with Finals and now can relax and have a good time with my friends and family. I shall learn new lessons and shall face new trials. But for today, I shall rejoice in His name, because He got me through this year. I wouldn't have been able to do anything if it wasn't for Him.


There is still light at the end of the road, i just need to get from here to there. Even though it may be hilly, or long or never ending, the Lord is the one in control of the driving by telling me what exit i need to take or when to take a rest stop. the Lord knows when we need a small breakm and He gives it to us. He doesn't give us what we cannot handle. :D

No comments: