Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I am ever so excited.. I am going to surprise Stephen. He doesn't know when I am coming, though he knows that I am coming {only because I had ended up asking if he'll take Holloween off of work}. I am playing with ideas of what to do when I get there.... but I an considereing one of them. I just can't wait to hang out with him again in person. His roomie will be there when I get in, so I know I won't be locked outside for a few hours or whatnots.

Kids are going to their other grandparents. I am very glad for this break, yet- am scared that the grandma is going to mess up the whole nap time I have going on. I finally got it to the point where I can just put Jameson in the bed, tuck him in, and leave without him fellowing me out. Delaney is either watching a movie or had a story before sleeping {depends on her mood wither after school or throughout the morning}. The grandma loves to sleep, so I am scared that she'll get the kids used to sleeping with her for naps- and then expect it from me when they get back. They both were very cranky the 1st month they were back from their other grandparents, thati am also scared they'll be like that again. O-BOY!!


ANYWAYS-- I am super excited to see Stephen again. I am missing him tons, and it's only been a few months since I last saw him. Yeah, I am crazzie about him. *grins* I am also excited about being able to use his camera again... it's gonna be fun! I've been getting very creative with picture taking lately.. yays! Recently finished my own little project of the ABCs.. Its so awesome.. I am thinking about doing Numbers.. but I am not sure how I want to do it just yet.. either 1.2.3 or One.Two.Three. or One item. Two items.Three items. etc.. will think about it some more.


Well- thats that for now! :D

No comments: