Friday, March 12, 2010



This year i have learned how to play Pinochle and I LOVE IT! I would play it all day long if i could. I don't care if i lose or win, i love playing. I also love playing Dominoes and could also play that all day long {pretty much did on NewYears... wow-6hours or so}. In the pic, you can see a bad hand that I had.. Matthew and I was winning, then we started losing and well- kept the losing part going on. But it was a great time with my friends.

It has FINALLY snowed here this week. We didn't get a whole lot, enough to shovel tho- but not like Texas. *haha*. It is indeed BEAUTIFUL here- looking at the snow covered mountians. Everything seems to be brighter now. :D I Love it! Yesterday, the kids and I shoveled for the 1st time since 2008 {i didn't shovel at all in 2009-yup.. spoiled}, it was so much fun and i was able to throw a few snowballs at the kids. I love how they "help" shovel the snow, the just throw the snow where'ver-even the pile of snow i just made.. haha. I can't wait to have kids of my own to do this with. :D I know for a fact that i am going to be having more kids- unless Christ comes before i do, or if i die.

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be famous.. but at the same time i don't want to be famous at all. I enjoy being able to go places without people knowing who i am and without a million cameras fellowing me around--yet, at the same time i think it would be awesome to have people know who i was. Well.. i am glad that i am who i am, and i wouldn't change that for anything.

I love seeing couples together {like Jake and Vienna, Todd and Jody B....etc}. I learned alot about what True Love is... it's not just kissing and cuddling and whatnots... it's a relationship, enjoying the presence of each other, and the desire to stay with each other. Just like my love for God is a relationship, enjoying each other and the desire to stay. Kissing and hugging and holding hands and cuddling and whatnots are just bonuses in the relationship. Sex should be after marriage, not before. People who have sex before marriage are really not ready to be a parent, and some are put into that situation just bc they had sex before marriage {tho, some have been rapped}-- but those that have sex, willingly, are really not ready to be a mom/dad. I know i wasn't ready to be a mom- even tho i wanted to be a mom someday. I love being a mom now, even though i made the toughest dicision a parent could have made for their child.

Elijah is 11months old today. I miss him very much... but at the same time, i know what i did was whats best for him. I am very proud to tell people that i am A MOM of a handsome son, and i love showing him off. As i am working on a scrapbook, or working on my album for when i go over seas this summer, i often want to take some AMAZING pictures of my son.. like of his little feet and hands, him sleeping...etc.. I have learned so much about taking some amazing pics this past year.. i only wish that i had taken pictures of him myself when i had him... but i was enjoying him being in my arms that me taking pictures was the last thing on my mind. I am glad that my mom was there taking some pics.. may not be the best pics, but it's all i have of him. I love him so much! Much more now than i did when he was still in my tummy {and trust me, i fell in love with him as soon as i knew i was pregnant}.

How can people abort kids??? That is ever so sad and so mean. How can people be for abortion? Do they not have a heart? I can tell you 100% that their mom didn't abort them... what would've happen had their mom aborted them {like Oh Big "butt" Mistake Amercia!--i mean Obama!}. I am very glad that my mom didn't abort me! Aren't you glad that your mom didn't abort you??? I am totally against Obama... i can't see what good he is doing for America besides making us poorer and killing us. Yays!! more taxes, more wasting money on stupid things, more murder {abortion}! lets celebrate and worship Obama for saving us!! I THINK NOT!! ... just so you know,, i do pray for Obama {or so much}, but i am not for him. I am not against the fact that he is black, i am just against what he is doing and what he is for {abortion}. that is just a HUGE thing that i am against. another thing is health care--- PLEASE! lets pay people to kill their babies! I can't see how in the world people want someone like this to be their president {because clearly he won for a reason}. If the world just wanted a black to be president, then why not let someone who is against abortion be it?

Ok.. enough about politics.. i don't know what all is going on anyways.. off to bed i go.

2 comments:

BLAZER PROPHET said...

OK passing hand. Don't bid on that.

Tabbyhoards said...

Love what you are in your blog! You did good having your son! I adopted my son, born because that's what's right! His name was Stefan and we kept it, sadly we couldn't keep him. He was accidentally killed last November aged just 31. I will always love him and I hope he is safe. God bless people like you who give life and joy xxxx