Friday, November 12, 2010

No matter what hard times you are going through you can always count on God being there with you and helping you through the hard times. This past Monday my Grandpa died in his sleep. He was in and out of the hospital for his leg, or lungs or other problems. I was never really close to him, but it is still sad. I am not even sure if he is in Heaven or not right now.. all i know is that God will use this for His Glory. the 11th would've bee nhis 84th birthday and today is his furneral. A blessing has been happening recently- my dad has been changing slowly. He is now going to church along with my mom and have started tithing on his own. I am still praying that he will come to know my Savior as his own Savior also.

{pic taken from my freind, Dominika, in the velley area} It's been getting colder and wetter here. But even through all the wetness, God sends His love through a rainbow or a small opening in the sky. He is also showing His Love through all the little things and even the big things like not getting into a car crash.

I am so siked- i worked on invitations for a bowling party that i am going to throw for my friends. They need a small break from studying all the time. I had a great time making the invitations for them all. I made them to their fav. color and made each one different in designs {yet have some things the same, like diamond design and circles somewhere on it}. I found out that my best friend is going to be in town during that time. I am super siked about her being in town, tho it sounded like she needs a break from people for a while {which i can understand}.

This past week has been ever so busy for me. Mon-Wednesday night i had the kids all to myself while the parents went out of the state for some business. The kids kept me busy with games, cooking, cleaning, bath, etc. But it was good. I took the kids to the park one of the days and just let them run off their energy {it wasn't raining that day- yays!} I had thursday off work, so i slept in and finished working on the invitations and watched a series about a girl whose parents died and she was to live with her aunt who didn't want her- the aunt got lost at sea and another aunt came by to take care of the household and the girl- the aunt was very mean but started changing the more she lived there with the girl. Pretty interesting in a wierd way. :D Then i went to BCM {College Bible Study} and we sang in the dark {power was out}. Brian talked about Jesus dying and how we know for a fact that He died. Next week He is going to show us a way to show that Jesus is indeed alive without using the Bible {for those who say that He didn't really come alive and that the Bible is a lie, but yet they believe in the History of our culture..} I am looking forward to that. :D He even gave each of us a book "The Case for Easter". Yays!! I love free books, and i love reading! :D Tonight and tomorrow morning i am going to be at the woman's retreat down in Out The Road {thats the name of the road- really!! There is a road called that in like each city of Alaska- no joke!} then Sat night i am babysitting 2 boys for a family bc its their anniversary. And Sunday morning i am teaching again. Maybe this time people will be there. If not, it'll be alright. I love reading alone! :D Yikes! It's just one busy, fun week!
I am still looking forward to getting pics of Elijah... i surely hope that i get it before my birthday. I have been waiting for these pics for over 3 months now. I've been told that he is looking more and more like me and that he is talkig and walking around more. I wish i can hear his sweet little voice. Owells! I am just happy with what i get. I still write in his journal from time to time, and i do look forward to giving it to him someday. :D
Have a wonderful and blessed day! :D
-Dayna

No comments: