Thursday, November 04, 2010

This past month has been hard- and it seems like this month is just the same. I somehow can't sleep at night. It's like my bedtime is 2am and i am up by 5 in the morning. I am so tired lately that i feel so sick. Thursday i went to the dentist and they fixed one of my teeth in the back, so they were pulling my mouth this way and that. As the numbness was going away- my mouth was hurting me so much that i just wanted to cry and cry. Did i? Nope... i find that when i am around people, i don't cry. My mouth is doing better now- since i have pin medicine from the family i work for. Then after a crazzie morning with super hyper kids, a new route to go inside, a crazzie dog, feeding kids, kids screaming and playing- i fell asleep for a bit, but was woken up by Jameson who just had to tell me that he had to go potty. Not sure why i have to tell him to "well go then", but i guess it's a must. Maybe it was a good thing that i be up while watching kids.



I think i might through a small b-day party for myself this year and go bowling, have pizza, cake, and fun! :D I think it would be good for the college students to just have a small break away from their studies. Am going to make their invitations soon.. Yeah- i love working with paper and just being creative. The BEST birthday gift would be having Stephen coming up to surprise me.. but i am super certain that thats not going to happen. I am just happy with just hanging with my friends that gifts isn't a big deal. {pic is of a Double Rainbow that Stephen saw.. i just love how the rain falling is also colorful.}


Saturday night i skipped out on Basketball because i was in so much pain the whole day, and needed to study out John so i can teach it for SS. A freind of mine called me and we ended up talking for a long time. Went to bed- woked up a few times from either being in pain or being too hot. Today I went to get gas and the tomatoe that Mrs. Chadwick asked me to get and then hurried up to get to SS on time. Turns out- i could've skipped out on SS... NoOne showed up. Owells.. i just used that time to reread Romans and look up different cross-reverences that was in my Study Bible. I am learning so much and getting alot of it like that. It was peaceful and just sweet being alone with the Lord. Went to Service, then helped out with lunch at the Chadwicks. I thought they were going to introduce something that all 25-35 year olds should know... but it turned out that they wanted to have a meet n greet a few new comers that are about that age. It was great!
Awanas was... INSANE.. Victoria's little friend came along and she was worst than last week she came. She was crying about this and that, kicking the pins when she didn't win, yelling and kicking when i was trying to talk to her and just trying to do things that she wanted to do when she wanted to do. I love her bc i am told to.. but it's so hard to try to communicate to her when she doesn't want to listen. Told the person who is in charge of her that she can either come with a mom or dad next week or not come next week and then maybe come the week later if she behaves. I don't need to pick her up, and i surely am not going to be rewarding bad behaviors.

I love working with kids. One day last week i had to watch the kids while the parents were out on a date. I had to put the kids to bed, so naturally when they woked up in the middle of the night- they came to me {even tho their parents was upstairs}. So little Jameson came into my apartment as i was working on something, and he fell back asleep before i could stand up to walk him back to his room. So of course i took pictures-- i wouldn't be a good Nanny if i hadn't.. haha. He is so cute when he is sleeping... why can't kids be this sweet when they are awake? owells!! Life goes on!
So the date on this says it was posted on Thursday.. but it is Sunday the 7th... I had started this on Thursday.. haha.. Crazzieness! It should post the date that you really post it, not the date you started it.. owells! Well.. Have a wonderful and God-Fearing Day!! :D

No comments: