Thursday, May 10, 2007

The other day, my mom and my lil sis and I went for a walk. We went into this one store that teachers go to. I got this little booklet where you can mix-match sayings and then write about it.. So i gave it a try...
Describe what it would be like to live next door to a genie that wants to be a hero.

My name is Dayna and I have a very awesome neighbor. My neighbor wants to be a hero, but he can not be a hero if someone evil wants to use him for evil. My neighbor has magic, but he does not want everyone to know that. For you see, my neighbor is indeed a genie. He wants to save people and to help them. Sometimes, someone bad finds his lamp and uses their wishes on things for themselves. Genie gets very sad when he has to use his power for these people who does not care about others. To have control over Genie, you have to be the one to find his lamp. He has it hidden in many different places. I never could find his lamp, but when I do, I shall wish for him to be free. This way he can be the hero that he always longed to be. But until then, I will wonder who has control over my friend and my neighbor. I hope this person will let him be a hero.

Updates!!!

I also got a new hair cut last week. I love it loads. Someone told me that i look older now, which is a very good thing. Since Esther was laid off- i've been on my own at work. Then we got a new guy name Joe {3rd Joe on nights... so i call him Mr. Joe}. He isn't Born-Again, but it's been a blessing to talk to him. I give him the gospel whenever i am lead to do so, even when i don't think its the best time. God does that to people- tell them when to do something even if we think it's not the best time. So hopefully, Mr. Joe can come to know Christ.. but for now, he can see Christ in me and hear about Him. Church is going very well. Greg and John went last week. Greg didn't like it much- but yet, he seemed to have gotten into it. So i don't know what his problem is. O-wells. I am not sure how John liked it. I really like it because they are very encouraging, encouraging me spiritually and whatnots... At Faith, they kinda did that, but not as much as i needed at the time.

My friend Ruth is in town this week.. so we're planning on doing something together this coming Sat. I really can't wait.. something different. She's been a blessing to me in HS. I was friendless at church, and God sent me her. Even though we don't do a whole lot of things, she is still a huge encouragement to me.

So- thats that.. I wish i can add more pics. but everytime i click to add one, it frezzes up on me. Somehow i was able to get that one with the genie loaded on.. O-wells.

1 comment:

ChrisB said...

What a pity you can't post a pic of the new hairstyle! Enjoy meeting up with your friend and have a real good time.