Thursday, May 17, 2007

Yeah- picture thingy worked!! This is my new hair-do.. I love it loads. Make me look a bit older than 12.. YEAH!!!

So, I was waiting like forever and a day to hear if i am accepted back to my college. There for a bit, i was thinking that i wasn't. So today, as i was checking my emails, i got an email from the school telling me that i am accepted back. I am so very happy! Now, when i tell people that i am going back to school within 3 months, I mean it 100% rather than the 40%.


I had join this Facebook site a few months ago because a friend of mine invited me to join it. I kept putting it off, but then i finally joined. Then, after hearing that my older brother joined it too, i also started looking for people that i knew that also had it. But what really made my day, was when i found out that my best friend from back in the day had one. She looks all grown up and older and beautiful. Her little sister looks just like her, the way i remember her that is. too strange!!! My friend told me that i looked the same, but i am sure she forgot what i looked like back then. O-wells. It's all good.

The picture if of my friend -Ashleah- and her little sister -Alyssa-. Alyssa is the blondie one on the left-- she looks like Ashleah the way i remember her.. Well, they {the family} went through a whole lot over the years. But after they moved to another church {back when i was in 7th or 8th grade}, i kept them in my prayers. What a blessing it is to know that God does answer prayers! Praise the Lord!!!!!

My sister went to see the baby- and what a blessing it is to know that my niece/nephew is now looking like a human.. I can't wait to see the pictures of it. My sister wants me to go down to see her during Christmas break.. i think it would be mega awesome to go, then i'll be the 1st one on my sister's side to see the baby alive and outta her belly... yeahhhhs. I do hope that i will be able to do that... i would love to fly down there with my friend Ruthanna {and my sister's friend too}.. I've never been on a plane, but think it would be fun to go on one- one time! It's not like a rollorcoaster.. knowing for a fact that when ya go down, ya won't hit the ground.

1 comment:

ChrisB said...

Glad you had good news about going back to school.