Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Every time you smile at me
I can not help but to smile back

Every time i see you looking at me
My knees feel very weak

Every time you say my name
I can not stop from blushing

Every time you tough me
My heart skips a beat

I love the way you smile
Even your laugh I love

I think that you are very handsome
Even love your brown eyes

I enjoy listening to your voice
Even hearing you sing

I just want to hug you more
Even fall asleep in your arms

But most of all
I love the way God made you.

-Dayna M. Hlatky

It's funnie how we change our emotions around alot. I was reading over my journal today, and noticed that some days I am ever so hard on myself while other days I don't really talk much about myself. It is crazzie how God created us with so much emotions- from happy to sad to angry to excited to crazzie---etc.

Sometimes we may receive bad news {on ourself or on someone else or something}, but it is how we take that news- Are we taking it the right way or the wrong way? Is it the way God would want us to have? He gives us challenges {or lets the Devil to somewhat attack us but not kill us, like with Job} in order for us to grow more closer to Him.

I can't wait for school to start. I've been excited to be going back since last summer- but it turned out that i couldn't go back. So i worked my booty off at work, and will soon be ready to stop working and go back to school. I will not miss working in the factory at all- for surely the super hot days, or being on my feet for 10 hours. But I will miss quite a few people there. Like Paula, Juan, Joe, Mr.Joe, Tuna, Esther and Larry. {But I will keep in touch with Paula, Juan, Esther and Larry for surely.} Summer is starting off to be very well- not too hot, but not too cool either. Aug is coming up way too fast- and it will be gone in no time, being that i shall have loads of fun.

I am excited to be going to church with Esther and getting to know her family. {Pic is of Gina and I--- Gina is Esther's sister, also the Pastor's wife}. They have encouraged me in so many ways, and have been helping me stay focus on the Lord. Which is indeed a good thing.






Today is 4th of July. What a blessing it is to know that I am alive today, and that I am free. I can read my Bible outside if i want to, I can also go where i want to when i want to, and even say what i want to. I am allowed to be myself and not be someone who someone tells me to be. I can be who God wants me to be, and I can even pray out-loud if i wanted to. I am very blessed to be living here in the USA rather than wishing i was born in the USA. What more can I ask for?

No comments: