Tuesday, June 13, 2006


Feild Trip!!!

Only two more days before we are off to TEXAS. I can't wait. About 21-28 Hours in the car--with the SAME peoples.. Tomorrow John is going to Cedar Point!! Wish I could go, but it's alright. Today, dad, mom, Kaytie and I went to Cosco {a big shopping place}, and got some stuff for the trip. On the way back, Mom wanted to go to this little craft shop nearby. So my dad droped us off there. It was cool just to walk around in there. So many things I could use for Scrapbooking. But it's alright.. I found the best place to do some of my scrapbooking items, a dollar store nearby. It is great to get something for $1 instead of the same item for $1.45, or $2.99.

For those who don't know, I am really into Scrapbooking. I got into that, because I was always alone when I was growing up. The first one I did was so bad, I laugh at it. I redid it after a while. I am also into writing Poems, and Writing letters.

Anyways.. 2 Days before we leave for Tx. We'll stay there a few days then the kids {Kaytie, John, Greg and I} will go to Jayme's place for a week. Mom and Dad are going to go on their honeymoon that they never had.. then they'll come pick me up on Friday. I'll sleep when I get home.. because i have to be up at the church at 5am the next day.. going to Nebraska with the youth group.. I am so excited. I'll have like $0.00 on the trip, but it's alright. Life'll go on.. Praise the Lord for that.

No comments: