Tuesday, June 27, 2006

First Day of Job!

Dad mentioned to me that he thought it was strange to be taking someone to work with him, because the last time he did that was when him and my mom was dating or first married. But I can see in his eyes that he is very glad that i am able to work with him. I got thinking about it as i was working, and thought that it is a great daddy time. I was able to talk to a few guys already and get to know them a tiny bit. Dad's close friend, Chuck, seems to be a nifty person. Just most of these people are not Born-Again. I am a bit tired, and a bit sore from work last night... but over all, I am feeling greats. I am making $630 a week {not sure what i'll have for sure, because of Tax etc.} But i am making close to $100 a day, and that is more than what i made when i was at Northland camp.. There, i made $100 a week, and now i am making close to $100 a day.. I am sure i'll be making enough money to go back to school for a while. .. hopefully I can be able to come back, and work there again during breaks,,etc..


Anyways, I think it is great, because i can just reflect on God, and praise Him, and talk to Him,, as i am working. I can do alot of spiritual searching. I am excited for that. It is amazing with what God can do to someone if they just give it all to Him, and just have faith that He'll take you where you want to- or a few steps ahead-.

No comments: