Monday, September 04, 2006



Do you like to clean? Well, I am not like most people, I LOVE to clean. But i find it to be hard to clean when one back is hurting them loads. O-wells, at least I am able to clean while i am off work for the three-day weekend. Yeah thats what i said, Three-day weekend. The roof of our house is done, the tree is down, and the stump of the tree is gone {just a mess outside is left}. But now, we need our room to be fix, and the window to be repaired. So, Lucky me.. i get to clean out my room and Joy's room.

Books!! Books!! Books!!.. Have you ever seen a libray in a house before? Well, If we did had a library at home, we would be able to fit in 4 libraies. yeah, thats what I said. Anyways, I have no idea what to do with the books that is in Joy's room, and I am not sure how i am going to get the books that i like to be moved into Joy's room. It's just one crazzie thing.

Well, today my mom desided to "help" me clean Joy's room. Mom went threw the things i was going to throw away and asked me each time, "Couldn't you use this for this, or couldn't you use it for scrapbooking." So I desided to do something simple.. Look, many cloths.. So i went and grabed what i wanted, and had my mom go throw the rest. It was great, she actually threw things away.. "My lil girl is growing up.." jk.

What a blessing it is to go through my things, and remember things. Like, i have this wooden thing that my grandpa had made- which is painted orange. Just thinking about it made me smile, because my grandpa didn't really like the color orange, he just happened to have alot of orange paint that he tried to use up on things. It is amazing with how God was through it all in my life. He knew it was the best time to have my grandpa die, even if i wish he could've stayed a bit longer. But it is still a blessing to have been able to know my grandpa.

I found a little photo album Joy had when we were younger. It was strange to look at some of the pictures of when I was younger. There was a picture of kaytie and i outside playing around with sticks... well, my hair was chopped short {shorter then it is now}. The story behind that short hair-cut, My hair was long {down to my butt}, and my mom took hold of the sissors and cut my hair. Yeah, endding of the story, it was picture day at school, and my hair wasn't long anymore. .

Wowsie, it was strange. My mom and I got talking about men, and gentlemens. Who-ever thought that there really are gentlemens out there?.. Well, there are a few, but they are hard to find in a city. For-surely here in Michigan. Either they {the men} are too "cool", or they are too "ghetto".

Well, happy labor day all!! {I am glad to be able to have a day off work and get pay for it too...}

No comments: