Thursday, October 25, 2007

A beautiful Sunset- can't beat that! God is ever so good to us. I often can't understand why He would love us so much to send His son for our sins. Also, why would He let us see this {differently each time} all the time?


Esther is sitting there with the violin on her own, because the others where in the choir.

I made Jolene a flower for the Fall Fest. She sure does have a great friend----well, date at the time!


Joelene and I before Fall Fest started. Not too shappy i say! Stephen took the picture for us, as he was super nervous about something. He had flowers for Debrah, very sweet i think.


Another Sunset. Yup, i sure do love looking at sunsets. :D last week we saw a rainbow. I have a pic on my phone, but not sure how to add it to the computer.. o-wells. It sure was beautiful too.





Katie doing check-ins. I use to work with her on nights.. mega nifty!!


Michele...awwwwwws









Me! What else to say but BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Deanna cleaning... FINALLY!!!!









Dr. Clemons and his wife. He use to be the pastor for my church back home.. back when i was a tiny thing.

Pastor Marriott {at the end} there. It was a surprise to have seen him this week.

And thats that! enjoy!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not Dr Clemons.. its Dr.Cummons and his wife. But you were little so I understand the mix up of the last name. :P

Great pictures.. thanks for the update.