Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I gave blood yesterday, and ended up passing out afterwards. I was so out of it the whole day, and i was light-headed the whole day. So i called Deanna to sub in for me and she said that she would {which i am ever so thankful for her doing that for me}. I was in bed by 9:10 and was half asleep when my roomies came into the room. I had left the smaller lights on and had the over-head light off. when they came in, they didn't know that i was in bed. So they turned the light on and was a bit loud- then they saw that i was in bed and wasn't sure if they should wake me up or not. Stephanie came in and told them that i wasn't doing so well and that they should try to keep it down for me {awwws}. I am glad that i was able to sleep {a good 9-10 hours}. I have more pink in me today than i had yesterday. But i am going to take it easy today too. Maybe just to some of my reading for my classes. i am trying to find a sub for tonight- that way i won't have to push myself too hard.


Alicia, a girl in one of my classes.. also a friend who is just an inch taller than i am, has been taking lots of pictures {something like the pic shown}.. So i kinda got into doing that a bit. found out a how to make it go black-n-white.. i rather like it. :D.. The pic is in the lobby area of the library. {where i work at nights... also when i had tooken the pic..} Pretty nifty i say! what do you think? I even have a pic of TP if you wanna see it.. hahahahahaha.. don't ask me why i took a pic of TP,, but i did. :D Anyways----- Have a lovely and a wonderful day!

No comments: