Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Savior

Lord, how can I live for you today?
How can I show my love for you today?
How can I serve others today?
And how can I help someone today?

Father, may I live today to glorify you?
May I show my heart to you?
May I serve others today so they see you?
And may I help someone to walk the pathway to you?

Master, can I live for you tomorrow?
Can I love you more tomorrow?
Can I serve others greatly tomorrow?
And can I help someone in a wonderous way tomorrow?

Sheperd, In what way can I live for you now?
In what way can I love you now?
In what way can I serve someone now?
And in what way can I help someone now?

My God, you showed me the way I must live always!
You showed me how I must love you always!
You showed me how I must serve someone always!
And you showed me how I must help someone always!
Oct-27-07'


No comments: