Monday, October 01, 2007


Lord

Lord, You helped me up when i was falling

You gave me life and a reason to live

You sent me loved ones and friends

When i sin against you, you forgave me

Lord, You know me like no other

You held me when I was down

You gave me someone to care for

When i'm sad, you sent someone my way

Lord, you are the One i give my praises to

You are whom i give thanks for this life of mine

You are my joy and my strength

When i'm alone, I can still give praises to you

Lord, you hear my cries in the night

You answer my prayers with tenderness

You know my heart, and yet you still love me

When i'm down, you are the One to give me hugs
-Dayna Aug-31-07'


What a blessing it to know that God is there with you always and that you can go to him and He will hear you and answer you with love and tenderness. He will not beat you over the head and tell you that you are stupid, even tho you are at times, but he will give you the hugs and the encouragment that you need. I am very glad that i can go to him and that i can call out His name and know that He will help me. even if i am falling, He will help me up. When i am hit with a test or with an issue, He is there to help me through it and even if i was to fail the test- he is there to show me the right way.

Sometimes i may fail a test and by failing the test i learn alot more than when i didn't fail that test. Sometimes i need to prove to myself that i am not a failure and that i can do all things Through Him who strengthest me and my day. I've finished my paper, and i learned that He is all powerful and all mighty. He is bigger than anything in the world and he careth for them a whole lot- so why wouldn't He care for me too?! So it is a blessing to know that he is there for me and that I can work with His strength and pass that same test or the next test!







No comments: