Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ever feel like you were falling and there's no way to stop? Almost as if you were falling in a bottomless pit. How can one land or how can one stop? Well, the answer is simple! Just know that the Lord is there with you, and will help you through it all.

I have felt like i have been falling for a long time now. I did realized one time that He was there with me all the way, but I never once landed. How can that be? Well, i simply did not apply anything to my heart for a while. I would read the Bible once in a while, and it seemed like He wasn't hearing my cries. But He was hearing my cries in the night, and He was listening to me. He replied back in a whisper, but I didn't hear them. Then when, all was quiet, and I was willing to just listen, i heard those whispers. He was saying, "I love you!" Oh how little i see His love for me, but yet- His love for me is so great tht i could never see how much He truely loves me. He gave me this life, and He gave me loved ones in my life {family, friends, and even strangers}

As I was growing up, I always felt that i was alone. As if noone was there by me when i needed someone the most. But i was blind to see that the Lord was there with me, and was giving me all those hugs i had longed to have. He was telling me, "Lean on Me. When your not strong, and I'll be your friend. I help you carry on. For, it won't be long, till you're going to need, somebody to lean on." He is my Counselor, and He is my Shepherd. He guideth my way, and He leads me on the right way. Christ Galkin sings, "In my Weakness, He is strong." And that is ever so true. We need His strength to keep going on.

I am doing a paper on Isaiah 40, and I am to explain the nature of works of God. I read the chapter first and wrote down what all I saw in that chapter. But as i am making notecards out from different books, I am starting to really see that He is indeed all Love. He made everything, and He careth for them. Even when He is silent, He hears us. It is amazing to see that we are like grass {that grows very fast and falleth fast too} and He is there to help us to grow in Him and to not fall. He is our water that we need to grow- but without Him, we can not grow. We will fall without Him, He stands firm. No matter how much wind blows- He will not blow around, movng this way or that. We, as grass, will blow this way and that way when the wind hits us.

It's like getting on a train. How would one know that the train won't tip over, or if the one got on the right train? Simple! They trust that it is going the right way and that they are on the right one. We should put our trust on Him and know that He will not lead us the wrong way or have us on the wrong pathway. What a blessing it is to know that! We don't have to say good-bye! Because it's not forever that we won't see each other {unless you are on the wrong train} We can go together {even if i was to be in your suitcase! haha}!
So do i feel like i am falling now? the answer is No. I have landed and now i see that I am loved and that I am indeed going the right way. He is there with me through it all. No matter how many papers i have to do, or how much discouragement is on me.. I can go to Him and know that He heareth my cries in the night and even in the daytime. I just need to stop at times and hear His soft whisper, "I Love You!"

1 comment:

Joy said...

I can't wait till you come down her to visist with Ruthie. I am getting things in order for Reyna and i'm excited. I can't wait to hold her and to see what she looks like. She sure does like to move though and kicking my ribs is a favorite pastime of hers, that and sitting on my bladder. :D

I am glad that you are doing well and that you get along with your roommates. I'm praying for you.

Hey, pray for Chris as he has some interviews coming up for some jobs and hopefully God will provide us with a good job for Chris with benifiets and then i can get a part time job somewhere to stay home with Reyna.. unless you move down here then I can work and use that money to save up for a house. :D

I realy would love to have you move down here, it not only will help you out but it will help us out as well. I miss you and I miss talking to you.

You will love the church down here its growing and they are looking to have more people in the nursery and the childrens room to help out. Always looking for more workers to help out and the preaching is great! :D I'm just getting excited to see what God is doing in our lives. :D

Anyways sorry about the book.. just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and that i miss you and can't wait to see you in Dec. :D