Tuesday, September 04, 2007

This weekend was a wonderful weekend. Saturday morning, Jolene ,Michelle and I ate brunch together. After that we just hanged out together doing HW and whatnots. Jolene ended up wanting to take a nap- so i went to my room and just did some reading and whatnots. 7pm, Jolene and I walked up to Ruthhanna's place and hanged out with Ruthanna and her new boyfriend, Phil. Phil needed to get a room, so we went to a few different palces- and as he was drving, he was scaring Ruthanna on purpose. {Like going ever so slow then speeding up just to slow down fast.. hahaha}. It was great. Then Jolene and I went off to work.

Sunday morning we went to church. Christy forgot me :(. She is one of the girls i had when i was helping out with the 3rd graders my Freshmen year. She is in 6th grade now tho, along with Racheal and Erin. Anyways- Its been good being back and being able to hear the trains go by alot. Here is a Kodak moment of a train going by. Mega cools! Well, after church we went to China Buffet and ate our hearts out. Boy I had 2 plants full of the chicken stuff and was stuffed myself.
Jolene wanted to go back to her room to do homework- so Ruthanna, Phil and I went back to Ruthanna's. Ruthanna and I got our tickets to go down to TX and then ended up talking for a bit. Bethany {pastor's daughter} called and so we all went out for ice-cream. I had a Strawberrie, Vanilla, Marshmellow Malt.. and boy was it good. *grins* After that, we went to Bethan'y place and watched the Time Machine. Pretty cools.
After going to the night service, we were going to do bowling. But both places were closed for the holiday, so we went to Ruthanna's place and played Apples-to-Apples for about 3 hours. Ruthanna, Phil, Bethany, Jolene, Mom, Dad, and i were playing. Phil won {because he was the 1st to have gotten 5 points}, him and mom had 19 cards, I had 18, Ruthanna had 17, Bethany had 10, Dad had 9 and Jolene had 8. we all have 7 red cards in our hands and we try to get the green cards. the way to get the green card is for the judge to pick your card out of everyone's. the green card will have a word on it {like Crazzie} and the red cards has different items on it {like J.F.K or My Dreams or the 1st day of school...etc.. }. It's a fun game with more than 3 peoples. :D

But it surely was a good day. After playing the game, Jolene and I went off to work and then off to dream land we were. And that for you- was my weekend.. Well- talk laters! Gotta go eat. So I shall post something else laters! Love ya!


1 comment:

Joy said...

When is your ticket for? like when are you flying to Tx and arriving in Tx and then when are you leaving and going back to Wisconsin? Are you doing alright? did you get the same flight both times with Ruthie?

I am glad you had a great weekend. Mine was good and much needed. We need alot of prayer right now though and I'll tell you more about it later but could you pray for me and Chris for guidance and also help in meeting our needs?! thanks.

I love the pics.. the last one of ruthie makes her look like she has a very Large arm.. *giggles* which is alright but just different. They are so cute together. I hope they get together for good. :D