Friday, September 21, 2007

My room-mates! I don't have all of their pics, but i shall sneek two more of my other two roomies! *evil Grin*.


Frist we have here, Jill. Jill is 20 and is a trasfer student from Bob-Jones. So i get to hear all the lovely stories and the different rules that they have there at BJ. But that is alright with me. She loves to talk and is very girlie. I see her mainly playing on her computer or talking on her phone with her dad or ex-b/f . Liz and her are liek best friends, so they get along very well. Jill is indeed beautiful and can be very funnie at times. But if we were not in the same room, you wouldn't see me around her much. In fact, she would be one of the 95% people that i do not know here. But it's all cools!


Then we have here, Lindsay. She is a freshmen and is very smart {somewhat}. .She is also on the phone when i see her- talking to a guy she likes. We share the same desk {but i happened to have been at te desk when she came in---i should take a pic of the room}. She is ever so girly that it makes me sick a bit- but luckily, i don't have to be girly! She is good friends with Liz and Jill too, so that is odd. She also wouldn't be one of the people you see me around with if we weren't in the same room. {in fact, i think it's like that with all my roomies... o-wells!}


I do get along with my roomies- but i tend to feel like the odd one out. Being that my background is 100% different, that i am 99% different from them, and that i am quiet 80% of the time. I don't see a need to talk- besides, they are all talking alot- so it is hard to get into the conversations at times.

So that is two of my roomies. There are 5 of us in the room. this weekend we have a visitor, Stephanie. She is in 11th grade and wants to go to BJ. So more power to her. She seems okie- but i didn't get to see her much {being that she was hanging out with friends or i was off to work. she was sleeping when i came back and was up before i was up... nothing new, even my roomies are like that} I don't mind it at all.

This weekend i get to work with Jolene in the Dinning Hall {the New building}.. I am excited, because i don't get to work with her much. Last time i was here, i was able to sneek over there after we were done and help them out a bit. I was their- Honorary worker..because i wasn't on their team, but i worked with them at times. :) YEAHS! that was fun... I always make work fun- even when i was working in the factory. Work wouldn't be fun if ya don't make it fun {rather you are doing dishes or welding parts together or checking the same parts for 6 weeks in a row... gotta make is fun..} How do i make it fun? well, if i can, i would throw a glove- or i would just simply dance as i am working {small -clean dance}.. or i would just sing {random songs that happen to be in my head or whatever comes up} So yeah! thats that... anything else- i guess will have to wait. LOVE YA! Leave a comment if ya have any questions.. and yes i am still breathing and still alive! YEAH go me!

No comments: