Wednesday, August 29, 2007

This surely has been a crazzie few weeks for me. Got all packed up to go to school, then went to school, and now I am at school. My things that i left here, ended up went missing. So I spent the 1st day trying to find them, but only turned out that the school gave my stuff away {besides my books}. I was ever so glad to see Jolene again. I missed her loads, so it was great to spend time with her again and just talk.

I found out that i am in Melford this year. Mainly because Stephanie {-pic- whom is the Dorm Supervisor} wanted me in her dorm this year. Which is pretty cool, just i am missing Gould and having to walk that 5 mins to the dorm instead of the 1 min. O-wells. I went to my classes today, and am pleased that I know at least one person in each. Sad news is, i have 1 class with Jasper. But I am sure it will be alright- as long as he doesn't bother me much.

I am indeed missing Juan a whole lot. But i am pleased that i am able to talk to him whenver I can...even tho he keeps saying that i have 20 boyfriends here {which i do not!!}. But other than that, he does make my day when i hear from him. I am glad that we have ways to keep in touch! I think i would pull out all my hair if i couldn't keep in touch with Juan. I do think about Juan a whole lot- and I try not to because i need to be 100% focus on my classes right now. For surely Bible Doctrine and Theology {which are two classes that are alike but diff. and also have the most quizes and papers...AHHHHHHHHHH}

I got called from my kitchen job. I had told Renee' that i have had a class changed and can't make it to work- but she still called me telling me that i was supposed to work. So when I went to eat {between 5th and 6th hour} I told her that i was in class when she called me. I felt kinda bad about it tho- but it's not really my fault. o-wells.

Mr.Mckee wasn't about to let me work for him- because i have an "attitude problem". Guess i need to work on that some more! Bradley and Jason has talked him into letting me work for him again, so i am now on this "Trail base" and he is going to keep in eye on me {to make sure i am doing what i am suppose to do and that my attitude isn't bad.} But now Bradley and Jason are believeing Mr.Mckee {because of something he told them.. not sure what it was.} But i can tell you this... I don't have an attitude problem. I am a hard worker and will do my job- and do what i am told to do. I don't really see where my attitude problem is at- because i am very quiet and do keep to myself alot. But whatever! At least i have the job for now, and maybe i can prove to them that i am indeed a hard worker and that my attitude isn't bad at all. I do believe it has something to do with whatever Becky had told Mr.Mckee when she was my head-leader. Guess she hates those who are a hard-worker and was willing to make me look bad just to make her look good. O-wells!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

http://www.criswell.edu/degreeprograms.html here you go day.. this college is very close by.. i would say about an hour drive from where I live and you don't have to use thier computers etc.. you can do things at our place. I am just tossing this up there so you can take a look at the college and see what you think. They won't be as stupid as MBBC is being towards you and seriously though if they want to know what an attitude is I can give them one.. :D i will only be more then happy to show attitude. I am upset at how they are treating you and what is gong on.. you would think they would be more Christ like but nope.. guess its all about how you look on the outside and not at all how you are on the inside. oh wells. Anyways take a look at this college and let me know what you think.