Monday, August 06, 2007

Okies- this is what i had posted on my Facebook! I am not sure who all reads my blogs or not- but here it is! Love Ya'lls


I remember sleeping at a friend's place in the basement. There were no windows, and no lights. At 5 am, as i lied there on the couch-bed, i was in awe as to see that i couldn't see anything. Almost as if i had my eyes closed- which i didn't tho. It was then that i realized that all it would take is one beam of light for someone to see where something was at {like a pathway or what your hand looks like}.

Lately, Juan {a co-worker and a very good friend} has been telling me that i need to get out of myself and to see me the way everyone else sees me. I am ever so hard on myself, and dating someone that brought me down more didn't help much at all. But now, someone is telling me that i truly am a blessing and that I truly am beautiful {inside and out}.

As i read in John, i am reminded that I am only in the dark room and the only way out is to shine- and the only way to shine is to look unto Him. I need not to be afraid of what people think of me, or what I think of me. I just need to show off who I am inside- outside. And now is the best time to show the world that I can shine bigger than what i am. Just like a fire-fly can night up a sky at night, and it is just a tiny little thing.

Like a rose or any flowers- I can't just stay wrapped up. If i do, then no-one will ever see what i look like when i blossom. So i need to open up and show off my beauty, and indeed i am ever so beautiful inside. Why should i stay closed up when i know that there is so much more to me than what people can see now. I tend to keep to myself, because it is the easiest way for me to go on with life. I grew up being the one that was teased. I was that kid that was in the corner with no friends. I had tooken things so personal back then, that now my thinking is way off. I don't think so highly of myself, even if i am good at something {like scrapbooking or singing or whatnots}. So having a friend tell me that i am truly beautiful and am a blessing, does help. Juan is helping me to really see that side of me- and i never saw it before.

I know that God created the bugs to do what He says. So they collect their food and save it for that cold winter that is on the way. They work and work and work to get their food all stocked up and they make sure they have enough to last them a long time to stay alive. I too need to work and work and work to get ym food all stocked up for that i have enough to last me a long time to stay alive too. But my food is the Word of God.

Satan wants me to believe that i am just falling and that i have no where else to go but to fall. But the Lord is there telling me that all i have to do is look up and see that He is there for me and that He will catch me if i ask Him too. Satan can't throw things at me that God won't let him. So if i am falling, then I am letting Satan have control- but if I ask God to catch me, then Satan does not have control anymore. What a blessing it is to know that i can go to God and to ask for help-and know that He will help me {when the time is right}.

So- may you pray that I really start to open up more. I keep things deep down- and not many people see the beauty that lies within me. {because i am off in that corner again}. Thank you very much!!

May you have a wonderful and a Blessed day!! :D

No comments: