Monday, October 02, 2006

Are you yourself?


What a blessing it is to be myself. I mean, noone else can be me at all...not even for a day. My sister had cut my hair, and now look at this smashing looking girl!!

Anyways, we are all always looking at other people wishing we were them. I know this, because I am like that alot. But, did you know that people may look nifty but not be nifty at all?. well, it's true. But what is so nifty is that you know yourself better than your best friend does. I mean, your best friend may know you very well, but they don't know ya thoughts. Boy does one person think a whole lot. It's like we are always thinking about this or that. I am sure you are thinking, "what a crazzie person this is," but to tell you the truth, I am crazzie.

Cousins are so much fun. This is Ken III, who is my 2nd cousin. {Cousin's kid}. He is such a cutie, and can be very shy. But once ya play with him, he is one hyper little kid. But all kids are alot of fun to be around. I do miss working with kids.


But for now, i am just enjoying working with some crazzie people. Joe, the guy in the pic, is someone who is on fire for God, but acts like a little kid alot. We tease each other, telling one another to get back to work {even tho we are working}. This is Him waiting for his michine to be fix. I think he broke it just to have some fun, jk. When one is working with guys all day long, one tends to get to know them pretty well. Sometimes one doesn't want to know something, but ends up knowing it anyways. O-wells, guys will be guys I Guess.


But, the blessing is that I found someone who will be willing to pick on me back. It is great. My mom also works in a factory and is able to tease people. So she tells me what she does, and i pick them up. Harry, {The guy in red}, is a HiLo driver {well, he does just about anything the bosses tell him, but lately he's been driving the Hilo}. He picks on me and knows that he'll get it back. It is great. He is cute for an old guy. He is married with 3 kids. His eldest kid is 19. Pretty cool I think.

No comments: