Monday, November 06, 2006



Doesn't my lil brother look so cute? He just came back from church. Boy- it has been a crazzie weekend! Saturday I went to work for 6 hours. As we were on our only break, we found out that we were locked out of the other other building, and all the other doors but one way out was locked.. Turned out, that there was only one guy's bathroon unlocked- and both the girl's bathroom was locked. So Cheryl and I had to wait. -boy was that crazzie. Will happened to have about 5 pairs of gloves where he was working at, so he started throwing them at me. Then he thought it'll be awesome to throw them at my dad and then at Dave. It was fun watching them throw gloves at each other. That night i couldn't sleep- not sure why tho. I slept in sunday {because i had to take a sleeping pill}. Kaytie, Dad and I went up to the warehouse store and got some paint and a few other things. I was able to park the van by a white van and a red truck.. that was crazzie- because dad was telling me to do this and then that, and i was trying to not hit either the van or the truck or hit the cart.. o-wells. I did it tho :).

When we got back, Kaytie and I got started on painting the room. We painted the windows blue- then 2 of the walls purple. {we'll finish it later or something}. It's going to look awesome. As we were painting, Kaytie got crazzie and ended up painting on some of the blue we did, and on the cilling.. hehehehe. Dad of course got mad- but didn't show it when Kaytie was up.. I don't care- It's something that we can laugh about and remember in the end. When Kaytie and the boys went off to bed, me dad gave me the "love talk". Pretty much blaming me for what Kaytie did, and the fact that it'll take him forever and a day to fix the "mess" up... But that is life i am sure. But other than that "love talk", he didnt' bother us too much because he was too busy talking to his "family"--which is the people in a chatroom. He was online for over 12 hrs today- and tell me that i spent too much time on it yesterday- which wasn't even an hour. 0-wells.- i don't care.

Anyways, The room is going to be great. Kaytie is going to be living in it, and i'll just take over Joy's room. Take down the bed and put it into the attic, and just decorate it and try to clean it up---somehow. I always wanted my own room- but it's not really my own room. Why? well, because there is still Joy's things here, and Mom is using the room as a storage {nowhere else to put it}. o-wells. I'll be moving out someday. I don't want to live here and have to pay rent, because i know my dad will use it for cigs, and other things we don't need.

Other than painting a room, I was able to start on a scrapbook. Here is one of the pages. My cousin's kid, Ken the 3rd. What a cutie he is. I thought that it'll be awesome to do a scrapbook of my year away from college, and of college.. etc. I am so going to be bring my camera with me to mbbc this week. :) I am missing my friends, my dorm, my chapel, and my classes. {yeah, even homework and having 2 great fun jobs.}

People at school wonder why i am never home-sick.. and here i find out the real reason why.. because it's a great way to get away from dad, away from home, from all the mess that i have to clean up, all the lies that hit me, all the hate that wants to climb into my body. I don't hate my dad, i just don't have one. Well, i do in real life, but really- he isn't there for me, nor wants to. He's just too busy on his computer {or if that's down- he'll be on this one--which he is now}, or just too busy talking about his "friends" online. Whenever he starts talking about the chatroom or anyone in the chatroom- i stop listening. I guess, having no dad is apart of life that i have to go threw. I know i have a Father that cares for me, but it is very hard to see that He loves me, or well...why He would love someone like me. It's just too hard. o-wells. Life goes on, and one day I wouldn't have to worry about dad.

Well, that's that. Hope you are doing well. :)

Peace-Out!!!

No comments: