Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Anime!!


My sister is very big on Anime..How big you ask?.. Well, too big that she wants to look like one. She went to get a hair-cut a week or so ago, and let me tell you- she looks crazzie. Why would anyone want to have a hair-cut like that?? I don't know why she would other than she is an anime freak. But she is my sister, even if i don't want to claim her as my sister at times. I do love her loads, and i think it would be mega great fun when we are both at school together. I think that it would be awesome if she wasin Gould also, all 3 Hlatky girls was in the same best dorm.

Well, the main reason for this post was to show off how crazzie my lil sis is, and because my older sis wants to see how crazzie of a hair-cut lil sis has. So, Way to go lil sis- on having the most crazzie'st hair-cut.

I just had to put the picture of what she looked like when she first wake-up, and before brushing her hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What in the world!!!!!!! did she just crawl out of.??? She looks like a freak on steriods.. ok.. just a freak. I can't belive.. no wait.. i can.. its KT.. she is so weird.. now I have seen everything.. And people dont make fun of her at schooL??? Amazing! She really needs to not have the bangs going on.. makes her look like a BOY!! She is such a fruitloop!

Anyways, I love you both.. have fun today at work and with whatever else you need to do. Tell KT i love her and miss her.. even if she is a fruitloop that escaped from the insane asylum.

*hugs to you and kisses* take care and call me sometime.. I don't have to work any more.. so feel free to call me at like 3am if you so choose!