Friday, December 01, 2006



Awws, don't i look so pretty? Yes, that is really me- sweet but troublesome. Yesterday at work, I was able to go to Crysler's plant for a few hours. {wish it was longer- but thats alright}. Then when i was back at work, i checked a different part {which took me forever on end to finish}.. but as i was working on those parts, Mikie came up to me and scared me- because i was lost in thought and wasn't paying attention..i saw a dirty glove laying around. so i wraped it up and threw it at Mikie {who was just a little off a ways..} it scared him just a bit.. so he threw it back at me {how he was able to hit me, i dunnos- because i was behind a bin that was lifted up high} .. It was just great fun..... well, that is my day.. How is your day going? Today is FRIDAY.. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. still not sure if i have to work tomorrow or not.. if we work 10 we don't, but if we're working 8 then he do.. crazzie--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey short cutie cute pickture we miss you alot we just wanted to tell you that the school is falling apart without you. No one knows how to usw a broom like you do. We hope you had the best birthday ever!!! You better hurry up and come back!!!