Tuesday, December 26, 2006













What a crazzie older brother i have. wearing a neckless i made for a friend, and then off reading the paper just for the fun of it. CRAZZIE i tell you. But a great brother he is.

Christmas day! What a bless it was. Kaytie and I ended up getting up at 9 am and was watching a Christmas movie with mom. Then when the movie was over- Kaytie woked the guys up. After 1/2 hour of waiting for dad to get done being mad over something stupid- we started opening the gifts. Jayme was first- and guess who loved him so much to give him a "Happy Birthday Sister" card?? Yeah, it was me. Greg is sitting there laughing, and Jayme is trying to fingure out who on earth would do that- yeah, it was still me. You would never guess what was in the gift- It was a box of Tissue!! YEAHHHHH.. As you can see here, Jayme is playing with the tissues as the twins are opening their gift. Yeah, lots of love and lots of fun goes on here at my house on Christmas day.

Kaytie is really into Japanesse things, so Mom and Dad got her two photo frame with Japanesse wordings. Pretty sweet ah? I think so. As you can see, she doesn't like it at all. OKies, that is a lie- but if she didn't like it, then I would've just tooken it from her. It's pretty nifty.

Okies, I got Jayme this AWESOME gift- you want to know what it is? Well, you can see that he is wearing it on his head- a BOX. Inside the box it was nothing at all. Oh- boy, that was a blast. He was kinda shocked at first, but then knew it was from me.
OKies, so why am i showing you a picture of Jayme with money??!!?? Well, after we were done opening out gifts, Mom gave us each an evelope with money and a little toy inside it. But Jayme didn't know that there was money inside it- so he rip open the evelope. LOL, and well, the rest is history. What a great brother i have. I am very blessed that he was able to come home for a few days. He leaved to go back on Wednesday. Tomorrow morning {or well, later this morning- depending on when you want to say what day it is, even tho it is still Monday to me} All us kids are gonna go for a walk- just for the fun of it. I can't wait.

What a mess we made when we were done. But before we clean the mess- we always throw the paper at each other. Why? I don't know- it's just loads of fun. I wish i knew how to put my Vidoes on here that would also play the sounds too- but o-wells. Making a mess can be loads of fun- for surely when you can't even see the ground. But it is all cleaned up now- so no worries. After opening gifts, We went off to my grandma's house. My cousin Juan was there. He moved down to Florida, and was up visiting for the week. So Jayme and him talked and talk and talked. My cousin Maria came over also with her baby boy- and what a blessing it was to see him- he is growing up so fast.

Here he is playing with a truck and wrapping paper. He is learning to crawl and is slowly able to stand on his own. He is just a little over a year old- what a cutie he is. Sorry the pictures are not all that great. I forgot to bring my camera with me, and so i used my phone camera. But he still is a cutie!! Jayme let me drove home- okies, at first he wasn't going to let me, but since i was already in the driver's seat and he fround out that i had my permint with me- he letted me. He thought that i was going to be a bad driver- but it turned out that i am not that bad. I only started a bit too fast- but i really wasn't used to of his gas peddel- a bit harder than driveing the big red van of ours. O-wells. It was a blast. We came back and watched a game of Deal-or-No-Deal then the next one which was 1-vs-100. pretty good i thought.. Than we played a few board games and then watched some funnie videos on the computer and played a game where we try to kill each other with a bow-n-arrow. It was fun.

1 comment:

shawna said...

hahaha!!! you guys are crazy!!! looks like you had so much fun! i'm glad that jayme was able to come home and spend time with you all. i have to say, when i read about jayme ripping the envelope with money in it, i laughed really hard...i could see him doing that! i hope that you had a merry Christmas. When are you coming back to maranatha??