Sunday, December 31, 2006

Ever went for a little walk but it felt like it took forever just to get from one end of the block to the next? Today, I went off to church. The service was wonderful and great. It had touched me and enouraged me to keep going {almost as if they read my mind}. Then it was time to go home. So i asked a few people for a rise home- but they all said no in different ways. No! I have someone waiting for me! I don't have time! So, the only way home was to walk. No biggie- i've done it many times. I am only being a bother to people, so i simply just leave them alone and just leave. So thats what i did, i left. I walked home- which is 10 mins in a car and 1 1/2 hours on feet. It was raining, and there was loads of puddles. My back ached- because i was holding my Bible under my soaking-wet coat, and my hips ach- because i am not use to of walking that long {but my feet didn't hurt because i am use to of being on my feet for hours and hours}. But as i was walking home, i realized how much people say things but really just don't care. Like i know my dad wouldn't care at all if he knew i walked home. Why? well, no guy would ever pick me up. Whys that? Well, because i am fat and not beautiful. So, no guy would want to pick me up... and because i won't let him.

When i got home, Kaytie asked me who dropped me off, and i told her NoOne. But she didn't understand- and i didn't care. I just wanted to get out of my wet clothes and put clean, dry clothes on and get warm. Then dad asked Kaytie and I to go to the store- but i told them that i didn't want to go, so Kaytie went. I was glad that dad didn't make me go with her.

The whole time i was walking tho, i was thinking about what Josh and Dave preached on. I had read Ps 139 earlier today and here he was preaching on it, and here Dave was preaching on keep going- it was like they were reading my mind. I do feel like giving up- but after being good friends with Esther, my mind changed a bit.. and now i just don't want to quit. Avril Lavgine sings a song called "Keep holding on"- it's for the new movie thats out - Eragon.

"You're not alonetogether we stand i'll be by your side you know i'll take your hand when it gets cold and it feels like the end theres no place to go you know i wont give in no i wont give in.

Chorus : Keep holding on 'cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through just stay strong cause you know i'm here for you, i'm here for you theres nothing you can say, nothing you can do theres no other way when it comes to the truth so keep holding on cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through.

So far away i wish you were here before it's too late this could all disapear before the doors close, this comes to an end but with you by my side i will fight and defend i'll fight and defend yeah yeah.

Hear me when i say, when i say i believe nothings gonna change, nothings gonna change destiny what ever is meant to be will work out perfectly yeah yeah yeah yeah lalalalalalala..."

No comments: