Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ever have one of those days that you wish ya had your camera with you? Or maybe you have your camera with you- just ya wasn't able to have it out at the right time? Or maybe ya wish ya could use a Camera to take pictures of what is in ya head {like a picture of a memorie.}

Today as i was watching my show "Everwood", I saw something that made me think. What could it be?? or so you may wonder! It wasn't the people, or what they said or did, it wasn't a house, or anything ya see normally {in a city}.. But what i saw got me thinking about how much we take for granted. A friend of mine and I was talking about it last week- and what a blessing it is. What is it--so you are thinking to yourself right now--? Well, It is the Mountians. I saw the Mountians in the background. Usually, I see them in the background- but just never really thought much about it. But today as i saw them in the background- I thought about how much we take things for granted. God gave us so many beautiful things to enjoy- but we just walk on by as if it'll always be there. But It won't always be there, because Christ is coming and will destroy this Earth {but will make a new Earth}. But what an awesome picture to have seen in the background- Mountians, and green grass then the city area. It was so beautiful. It's almost like the Sunset and the Sunrise. Almost like the time we are able to spend with each other.

These past few weeks I've been able to get along with one of my co-workers. She started on days, but is now on nights with me. What a blessing it has been. She is on fire for God, and loves talking about the Bible and how great God is. She is a single mom with 5 kids {3 girls and 2 boys}. She always has a great attitude and love to laugh. Where am i going with this? Well, i can tell you. There for a long while i was on the verge to just stopping- i didn't really have any hope left in me, and i was at the point to where i just didn't want to go to church. {Scarey ah?}. But, now i see what i will be missing out if i do quiet. I'd be missing out on being that happy girl who has a life going for her. But mainly, i'll be missing out on having that One relationship that means much more than anything else {mean much more than my own life}.

Why was i going to give all that up for? Well, i never really saw how beautiful it was, and i never really had anyone who would want to be there for me as much as i want to be there for others. Also because I just never really had a strong relationship with that One that does matter. I saw other people who had that One relationship- but never really saw anything in it that i wanted. {people saying one thing but does another- people act like they are something but are not- people who look down on others but really are being looked down on themselves..etc..}.

What i don't understand {and maybe never will understand}, We know that God is who we should be looking towards- and if we are.. then why does someone who also is looking towards God will look down on one who is too looking towards God..!!..!!.. The only answer i can come up with is... People are stupid! People do stupid things, say stupid things, think stupid things, act stupid.. just are plan out STUPID!! I know i am Stupid- but why can't others say that too? They are just too "important"!!

Okies.. sorry for my ranting there!! I am ready for some action... what? I dunnos. I know this guy who was a believer of God- but isn't anymore {fully}- he complains about anything and everything and now wonders what life is about. I wish i can help him, but i can't. just being that friend isn't really helping much either- because he wants nothing to do with God {knowing that i still believe in God- but not knowing i was on the verge of quieting.}. I don't know what to do. I know i should know what to do {seeing how i want to be that person who helps people with their problems}- but i don't know how i can put myself in his shoes if he isn't going to let me try them on.

Lately, i've been watching this new show called "Heroes". I saw one show one time and just wasn't into it at all.. but my sister just kept talking about it-- so i watched it one time, and got into it -because i understood it a bit more. What is it about? Well, first off- it's not something that'll happen in real life- i know that! It's about these few people who has "special" powers- and somehow they all are needed to get together to stop what will be very deadly to the world!! {or something like that.}.. So they are slowly meeting each other {not knowing or kinda knowing}.

Anyways, I sometimes wonder if i could have a "special" power- what would i want!!?!!.. well, i would love to have two. One: read people's thought whenever i want {turn it on or just turn it off to where i can't hear anyone's thought but my own}. Two: stop time {just long enough to where i can just leave a room without anyone seeing me leaving} Almost like the invisablity- but i wouldn't want to be invisable {I already know what that is like.} Well, anyways- i should stop here. Have a great day- or night!!

No comments: