Sunday, December 10, 2006


LOVE

It is funny how we think love is supposed to be one way

It is funny how we think that we can feel love

It is funny how one feels badly if one does not say it back

It is funny how we say it and do not mean it

Love is not supposed to be one way

Love is not a feeling, God is Love

Love is not something we have to say

Love is what we should have for others

I love you in many different ways

I love you and i do not feel it, I know so

I love you and i do not feel badly about saying so

I love you and I mean it

I love you!
-Written on Dec-9-06

I love you for being you, I love you for who you are, I love you for what you have been, I love you for what you are now, I love you for what you will be, and I love you for you.

It's funnie how we say we love someone, but don't even show it. It' s funnie how we can pretend to love someone but talk about them behind their back. It's funnie how we can't love someone for who they are. They can not be someone they are not- no matter how hard they'll try. It's funnie how we love things more than we love someone. It's funnie how we love to be love- but don't get much of it.

But the greatest blessing we could have, is the Love of Christ. He gave up His life for our sins, and we don't show any of it back. We pretend, and act like we do around those that does. But when we do that, it is just mega hard to really show it when we are on our own. Love is like a puzzle- we need to put it together.. We can only love someone one piece at a time, in the end there is a heart. Too bad, we are all still working on that puzzle for Christ. Noone can Love Him like He loves us. Sorry to tell you that- but it doesn't matter who you are or how much love you do have for Christ now. You still need to work on it, and I know I need to work on it too. Boy do I need to work on that puzzle.

No comments: