Saturday, November 04, 2006


Don't i look beautiful? I am sure you wouldn't mind seeing how crazzie i can get!! trust me, i can get pretty crazzie in a clean way. Maybe i should go to church wearing that!! I am sure i'll get some people staring at me. . .Nah, i am just joking.

Okies, I am here to tell you that i love u loads!! Don't worry, my hair was acting up that day.. o-wells.. Crazzie day!!

At work, we got a new guy- because one of the new guys that came last week thought it'll be cool to quit. O-wells. My dad was talking to the new guy, and that hit it off pretty well. Of course- my dad had to talk about us. Making it sound like he is still apart of our lives- even tho he really isn't. He is more focus on his computer friends and affiars than he is with his own family. I guess that is part of life then ah? Wouldn't mind it if i had a dad who would care about me more than his computer friends that he never seen. o-wells. There are always people who love ya, and those that hate ya.

Kaytie asked me why i am only adding pics on me on it and not of her.. so here we go.. Hope she likes this one of her!! ROFLOL.. She said that she was very happy now.. Yeah, she is a bit more crazzier than i am. But that is mega greats..!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice page, its good to see you and kaytie are doing well, I havent heard from either of you in along time, and i found this page by accident. maybe i will see you two sometime in the future again, I'm living in port st lucie florida, but will be off to my 16th political campaign( and 16th state) tomorrow in less then a year and a half. I'm goin to north carolina.