Sunday, November 26, 2006


Ever wonder what it would be like to live in the Bible days? I sometimes wonder. Today, Pastor Bryan was talking on Dispensationalism- and how the Laws back then are different today. The Laws was created so that man can be directed toward God, but since Christ died on the cross for us- we don't need the Law to direct us toward Him. But the Law would help us.

It's amazing that the laws back then were very strick on some things and not on others- yet, today we get mad for the law that we have today-which isn't very stirck on many things at all. But even tho things must've been very hard back then, the people who followed God's Word- came out to be great people.

I often wonder what it would take to be a Godly woman, but the more i do things, the less i understand. I mean, to be a Godly woman or man, one has to know Christ and know His Words. I get that, but what i really don't understand is why do "Christians" have to dress a certian way, act a certian way, be a certian way, do things a certian way, and have certian things. Why can't I be who I am and still go to church without having to worry about what others think of me, or have them wonder why I wasn't in church for a while- or why i don't go on Wednesday. To them, life is easy- but it's not.

Yesterday, I started reading a book called "disapointed with Jesus". It's about a man who in his teenage- years was on fire for God, and how he wonders why his friends didn't follow the same stpes he had. 14 of the 15 teenagers ended up being away from the Lord, and He is the only one who still follows the Lord. What i want to know is, why does Christian who grew up in a Christian home look down on those who grew up in a non-Christian home?? I hate it when people look down on me {and not because i am short}. I guess its because they are scared that they will end up being Non-Christian too.. I dunnos. I guess that is one big reason why i am so hard on myself, but i can't stop that now..not as easy as it sounds like. o-wells

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said, "Why can't I be who I am and still go to church without having to worry about what others think of me, or have them wonder why I wasn't in church for a while- or why i don't go on Wednesday. To them, life is easy- but it's not."

Is it such a bad thing to have people to check up on where you were or tell you they missed you? Perhaps it's because they care.

Anonymous said...

http://bloggertemplatesbycaz.blogspot.com/2005_12_01_bloggertemplatesbycaz_archive.html

Here you go.. hope this helps.. just some of them are not soo um.. decent.. but she has alot that are really good.. thought i would caution you.