Sunday, May 17, 2009

I am indeed loving the time i have with these kids. They seem like they are my own alot- being that i am ALWAYS with them. I just know that i will be this crazzie taking pictures of my own kids like i am with these two. I am playing around with different settings to change the pictures a bit, and am enjoying that. I am blessed with my friend Alicia- she got me into doing some crazzie pics- like shooting at a different angle or something. I remember sitting in class a few times and she would lean over {before class starts} and show me pictures she has taken over a few days with her phone. And now that my phone sends bigger pictures {rather than tiny pics that makes ya wish they were bigger}, i am able to take more pics with my phone. just sometimes sending them to my FB takes forever, and sometimes need to be resend a few times before it sends. o-wells!! :D

I am doing a whole lot more things with the kids now {being that i am no longer pregnant and do have more energy-YAYS!} I felt bad during those last few weeks of being pregnant- i was getting mega tired so fast.. makes me wonder how some ladies are able to take care of so many kids and be preg. at the same time... Congrats if you can keep up with the kids and be preg. :D Tho, the parents here were very impressed that i worked till that Friday and had the baby on Sat... i even wrapped up some birthday gifts as i was having contractions every 4-5mins. WOW-- if you ever need strength, try doing that yourself!! :D I've been taking the kids to the park a few times, and going for walks to the bridge {which is just down the street, down the hill, and over a little bit}.. The kids love it, and enjoys throwing the little rocks on the bridge into the water. I love how they have the extra railing- keeps the cars from hitting us!! YAYS!!

We even have been creative with games.. like this one time on the way back from the bridge, Delaney was complaining about how tired she was of walking. So i asked her, "what can fit into my pocket?" She was confused.. "can a car fit into my pocket?" "No... but Jameson's toy cars can!!"... etc.... She totally forgot that she was tired of walking.. When we are inside, she imagination gets to her at times.. like it's raining and we need to get under the umbrella... or the Lions are after us and we need to find food for them before they eat us. there are a few shows she really likes {Like Cillou} that she just has to watch.

I even let Delaney paint my nails.. for a 4 year old, she is very good. I am not very girly, but painting my nails are ok... just i don't have to have them painted. {I don't even wear makeup-- shocker ah??}. Well, Delaney loves to dress up, do my hair up, paint my nails, dance, or put on makeup {but i let her put makeup on when her mom is home-when i am off work}. If i told you that these kids are very good- you may not believe me.. but they are. My mom was very impressed at how well behaved they were. We went to meet up with Charity and Kevin one time {when Kevin got here} and the kids were very well behaved in front of them... i think they both were excited about seeing Elijah. Jameson kept saying "baby" as he pointed to Elijah... But with Jameson- you show him a picture of himself and he'll say "baby" and point to himself. Very cute indeed. Jameson is SLOWLY... ever so SLOWLY.... saying more words. He surely is taking after me in that area {and he isnt even my kid..} It tooken me a while before i talked... i figured- why talk when people can tell what you want when you point to something, or when you grab them, or when you just try to find a way to get it yourself..

So I am done working on the scrapbook that i am doing of Elijah.. when Kevin and Charity send me pictures of Elijah over the years, i'll have a place to scrapbook them. I will make copies and put it into the journal i am doing, as well as sending them to Juan. I only did a few pages already, and even included a few poems i had written. I went to a fundraiser at the Birth Center one weekend, and was able to show off my scrapbook.. i met this other girl who is 22 years old and has a 7 month old boy {a cutie}.. Her mom was there too and after hearing the story of Elijah said that her lil sister was adopted. It was cool hearing a bit of her side of the story. The other day i had a wonderful dream about Elijah being 4 years old. went to a get together, and i was married with 2 kids of my own- and i was off playing with all the kids and loving the moments i had with Elijah. in my dream, it was as if i was Stephen.. it was very strange- yet felt so real.

I went to Eagle Beach yesterday. I went on my own.. got the directions from Daron and off i was. I ended up missing the turn to the parking area- so when i got to the end of the road {yes, the road stops--no more road} i knew i missed it.. so i turned around and ended up parking at a random spot where i saw a beach area {parked just off the free-way or the road..whatever you wanna call it}. I sat near the water, and enjoyed the sun, the eagles, the dophins, the birds, and wrote in my journal. It was very peaceful. A guy with a dog was out a ways- guess him and his fam was camping out there {had a tent and all}.. but noone else was in site.. mega awesome!! :D When i drove past Auke-Bay.. there were TONS of cars there.. Haha people.. i had my own beach for the day!!

Well- thats that for now!! :D My life right now is mainly around these kids {and maybe babysitting another kid--YAYS!!}, reading books {and the Bible}, and talking to Stephen whenever i can. I haven't been able to hang out with the college kids- guess they don't like hanging out with kids much. Kjerstin comes hangs out once in a blue moon {but she leaves for school in Aug.. :(.. owells}. Delaney loves Kjerstin, she mainly hangs all over her when she is here {which is very strange, because Delaney loves to be shy around new people and around my friends}

No comments: