Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tonight i am going to Avery and Rachelle's place for the Bible Study. Maybe over the summer i can get to know them a bit more- and we can really be freinds. {pic is when i started going to the Basketball-gathering.} Avery is gonna cook up some hamburgers-- sweetness! Yays for earlier Bible Study... which means- i can get a bit more sleep for when i have to get up tomorrow.. YAYS FOR SLEEP!! {by the way, i am enjoying sleeping on my stomach again... oh how i missed it so}

Well, i plan on seeing how the Woman's SS class is like, and see if that is where i want to go each week. I do like the College class SS- but i feel kinda alone in there. I dunnos, i'll just see where the Lord wants me to be. I've always been able to really get along with those who could be my parents, and those i could be a parent to.

Someday i shall get myself a very good camera and take awesome pictures.. I am indeed excited about using Stephen's camera when i go see him soon. He told me that i could use it, so i for surely will.. :D told him that his camera might end up being packed away in my suitcase.. lol..


So yesterday i took the kids to the park at Sandy-Beach... met up with Shayna and her son Reed.. Shayna told me that Reed was all talking about me and asking when he was going to see Dayna.. then when he saw me, he got all shy. haha. But as he was leaving, he came and gave me a hug. YAYS!! He sure is a cutie. Shayna and I talked for a little bit {in between running after a kid or two}. she told me that she suggested me to this other lady at the BC about babysitting her kid... and i told Shayna that i am on board with that.. yays for babysitting other kids {new faces, and new pics..yays.. --tho, my face is always great to look at, as well as the kids i watch..}.

OH.. my blinds came in yesterday. Daron hooked it up today.. turned out its the wrong blinds... but at least it's a little {like 20%} better than without it. They had ordered the black-out blinds, but gotten a normal double blinds {hence 20%}.
My Little Elijah is a month old now.. WOW!! how time flies by. Seems like the other day i just given birth to him, and feeling the most strangest feeling in the WORLD {which is his head sticking out and moving before his body came out of my womb}. For Mother's Day, a few people asked if i cried... honestly, i didn't.. It hasn't really hit me that i am indeed a mom.. Yes i gave birth to Elijah, but i am not with him all the time nor am raising the handsom guy.. So it doesn't feel like i am a mom..but i am 100% a mom now. It feels to me that givin birth was only a dream- tho i know for a fact that it wasn't a dream {maybe a dream come true!}. I guess it'll hit me that i am a mom when i have my other kids. I did get a flower for Mother's Day, and a massage.. as well as a 'tea party' with the fam and a free meal {steak- and yummy patatoes}.. Yays!

No comments: