Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A Blessing Upon Blessings!!
School has been a huge blessing to me. Last year I was alittle jelouse over those who had friends already and I was only a Freshmen. But this year, I was able to come back and have some friends. I was so looking forward to seeing my friends again, and now I am going to be leaving them all within these next few days. Classes will not be the same, because there are new students coming. New faces to see, and meet. New friends to meet, and Old friends to get to know better. New Room-mates to know, and to play tricks on {if there is time}. Why just sit and listen to the teacher, when one can just be goofy .

Roomates are such a blessing. My Pc, Elizabeth {Middle}, has been a blessing to me this year. We were able to have a real conversation one time, and to open up to each other. She is very girly, and loves to laugh.

Last year, my Pc was Katie. She surely knows how to make people smile. She is now the RA of Gould. What a blessing it is to see her play. She usually is smiling, but I guess she was bored on this day. Cheer Up!!

Jolene is my best friend here at Maranatha Baptist Bible College. Last year we were friends, but not close because we both had a guy. But this year, since we both had a guy problem, we were able to get closer. Now, you can't really take us apart from each other. Heather thought that she can just move Jolene to another dorm and be safe . Here Jolene is working on some Sodokus and listening to music {checkable}.

This year has been a Blessing, because of a new Dorm Sup, and new friends and new room-mates who loves pizza.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looking forward to next year and added blessings