Sunday, May 07, 2006

Home Sweet Home!! The trip down was a blast. I was able to talk to Ruthanna and Joy a bit, and just hanged out with them {well, I couldn't really just jump out of the car on the Highway}. My dad and siblings were outside waiting for us as we pulled up to the house. It was good to see them again. I am not officially un-packed and settled down {It only took me about 2-3 hours or so}. Sunday we were off to church, YEAHH!!!. It was good to see people. I was sadden because one of my friends just didn't want to talk to me much. O-wells. After church I played a video-game, and did some reading in my room. Joy came in and asked what time church started, "6:00, I think" I said, then I looked at the clock "6:02". OPSIE.. o-wells. it was too late to get everyone ready and out the door. So we ended up watching a movie or 5. We watched a bit of Extreme Home-Edition shows that my parents had recorded. It was great, Ruthanna was crying and I had tears in my eyes that I wouldn't let go. Mom, Joy, and I ended up going through some pictures of when we were younger. It was great seeing them.

Jayme and Joy and I in our BIG swimming pool.


Joy, {Cousin} Juan, Me, Jayme, {Cousin} Maria.

This is my way of planning of escaping out of the door for a little walk around the block. The problem is: I was only 16 months old.

Grandpa and I time!


Winter Time!!. This was the year that we had recieve loads of snow. Joy and Jayme both built an Ingloo out of the snow. It was a ton of fun detroying the Ingloo a few days later.


The four little Tykes. John, Kaytie, Me, and Greg.

What a life it has been. Being a cutie to being adorable.

1 comment:

Rebecca's Corner said...

Adorable as always! Thanks for the childhood picture memories! Very special!