Wednesday, May 03, 2006


Today has been a blessing beyond a blessing! Joy is here!!!! I awoken to an excitement within, knowing that my sister is here-well, on her way. I went to take my LAST final exam, and was done with a good attitude that I am done with school for the 2005-2006 School Year. I called Ruthanna, and ended up having to wait for 20 mins. Then as I was waiting outside, Joy came running out of the car and giving me a HUGE hug. YEAH!!! Joy, Ruthanna, Bethany, Jolene and I went to China Buffet for lunch. Boy did we talked away for about 1-2 hours. Jolene and I had to be at work at 1, so we were on our way to the Main Building when we saw Bradley and Stephen walking down Main St. So Ruthanna and Jolene both yelled out "STOP!!!!" So Bethany stoped, in the middle of the road, with a car coming behind us. So we drove into the drive way and stoped. Ruthanna, Joy, and Jolene got out of the car and pretty much attacked them. {no touching of course}, and talked for what seemed like hours {but it was only aboiut 5-10 min}.. Off to work we went. It went faster than I thought it would be. I walked to Ruthanna's and then Joy drove me back to Main so we can pick up Jolene. But we went on a tour to Mrs. Price's office, then in the Dinning Hall, then in the New dorm {very nice}. The Dorm Sup will be happy.. Many parties there for sure! Then we came back to Ruthanna's and talked, as Ruthanna and her neighbor, Pam, was making a dress for Ruthanna. It was good. Chris {Joy's fiance} called Joy, and as they were talking, Ruthanna and Jolene was trying to take Joy's shoe off. Joy wouldn't let them, so it took both Ruthanna and Jolene to take it off. Fun times!! I am sure Heather was very pleased to see Joy again, even though she was busy with kicking people out of the dorm {well, checking them out}. Summer is here!! Friday, we {Ruthanna, Joy and I} are planning on going to Chondra's new house for the day and do something or another. Jolene is leaving tomorrow morning at 3am. So Joy, Ruthanna, and I will be driving Jolene to the air-port. It will be a sad day for sure.

No comments: