Thursday, May 25, 2006


C-Club Fair Night!!

Pastor Bryan had about 50 different sations open up for the kids with games, games and more games. There was games to win candy, or a gold fish {alive}. Kids where hyper as can be, but it was a blast. I did one sation with a Toy ice-cream cone. The kids had to stand behind a line and shoot the ice-cream into a bucket.. The strings weren't on the item, so it was easy for the kids to shoot it over the railing and onto the stairs.. Of course, the Kids ran and got them for me when they shoot it over.. But it was fun. I let the smaller kids lean over if they wanted too, and the the older kids I had them take a big step back and can't lean forward. About 10-15 kids made it in. I made it in a few times. It is THAT EASY!! Over all, it was good. Afterwards, I ran into my friend's mom and started talking to her about college. Tiffany {my friend} is thinking about going to Maranatha {YEAHHHHHH..} Tiffany and I will be doing something together this summer. I can't wait!!

Ever wonder what it is like to be me?? Well, now you can!!


50 Pts for the Shorty
30 Pts for being creative
+20 Pts for Michigan Fishing
_________________
= 100 Points for Life


No comments: