Sunday, July 16, 2006



Ever wonder how big our world really is? Yet, it's only small compared to what all God made. It's amazing to know how much He thinks about us, yet, we are just a peice of sand compared to Him.

The other day I got talking to a friend of mine about life. It's amazing to think how different people can be, yet think alot alike. Life is like a river, things get thrown at you {like a leaf, or a stick}, how one handles those little items can help them when something big happens {like a tree fallen}. But the biggest thing that can be hard for one, is choosing what way to go if there are more than one way to go. I often get stuck here.

But what I never really realized until I was talking to my friend, is how long I've been sitting at one of those cross-ways. I think so little of myself then what I should be. I have no faith in myself. Like the little train that could.... just I wasn't saying, "I think I can...", I've been saying, "I think I can't.." And I couldn't, until now. Boy is it going to be one bumpy ride down the waterfall. But in the end, I'll have so much space and peace about it that I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

I am so glad to have friends who I can talk to. I was trying to help my friend, but it always ends up my friend helping me. By saying something, or by just being the person that he is. It's amazing how much God is there helping us, and we just don't give him any credit at all. God is always sending people into my life, and sending me extra hugs when I need it..

Life is great, and God is the maker of it. Today at work, the guys was talking about abortion.. It is sad to even think that people are doing it and not even know they are killing a life. It is sad to think about how many not-even-born-babies die from it. But what a Blessing it is to know that God loves those babies just as He loves us. If He didn't love them at all, then there just wouldn't have been life there at all. But He does, and He loves us too.

No comments: