Saturday, July 22, 2006


Today was a crazzie day. I woke up early and got ready for work then off to work dad and I go. The Weather was beautiful today. Dad and I worked together on a michine, and boy was he moving fast... I could hardly keep up {lucky the michine helped me to catch up here and there}. Anyways, an hour before we had to leave, the michine died, and when I say die, I mean, DIED. So we got off work an hour early.

When I was able to get online, my Aunt from CA imed me saying "Hi Dayna!" but whenever I said something back this is all she said, " ", yeah.. very fun topic I know. O-wells. I saw a friend of mine online, so I imed her. Turns out, she is in MI now. I'll be seeing her at church tomorrow and I can't wait.

I got nosey and wanted to see some pic from Northland. The only sad thing about it, is that they do not show any pictures of those who work behind the sence. Those are the people who do things humbly, because they have to do all that work without anyone seeing them, or doing something for them.

Do I really want to be with someone forthe rest of my life? I am not really sure myself. It's kinda scarey to think about it. I like guys, but the problem is, would they ever like me back? But what if I do find that right guy, like Joy did?? Would I really be ready for a relationship for a lifetime? It is just a huge puzzle!! A puzzle that needs to be solved, and the only one who is able to do that is God. One piece at a time, I'll know who the right guy is.

1 comment:

Joy said...

You will know when the time comes. You are never ready to spend the rest of your life with something, but yet its exciting and new and always a building relationship. When you can live on your own, then you can live with someone, cause for two to be one you both have to be WHOLE as yourself and then together you have two wholes that make One... hope that makes sence to you.. anyways.. just staying in Gods plans will prepare you for whatever is in your furture... can't jump ahead.. just take it one day at a time.. every present day in the precence of God.. and you cannot go wrong.

Joy Allen