Thursday, July 27, 2006

Time, It is all about time. Don't be late! It's time! Your late! People running around clock as if it's the only thing that is keeping them insane. Well, it's about time that someone did a blog on time!! I am not sure how much time we all waste in a day by doing something that we properly should be using for something else. Instead of watching that movie, we could be using that time to read the Bible. Instead of playing that video game, we could be using that time in deep prayer.
We all fight over what we want, but once we get it, it's like we never had it. Why take the time to fight for it? So far, the only thing I can fight for that will stay around for life, is fighting for my God.
I really can't see how anyone can live in a lifestyle of being messy. They don't bother to clean up, nor make an effort to make it look half-way neat. It's like a little one learning to eat on their own, things fall. They are a bit too young to understand what cleaning up after oneself is. It is pretty sad when someone who is in their teens or older can't clean their own mess up. I hate being dirty or messy. I am living in a house where people can't throw their own trash away, or even do their chore. I go to work and find out that the work-place is just a mess, even with me cleaning it the night before.

When is it time for someone to grow up? When will someone learn to use their time wisely? Why waste time and sit their wishing ya could've use that time to do something else. I know the feeling. It's like when I am at work, and I am waiting for the michine to work {but it is down for hours}, I just sit ther wishing I could've use that time to help someone else, or cleaning {again}.. but thats the problem with these michines, they break down. Sometimes it takes about 5-10 mins to fix it, and other times, it takes longer. But work is work, and that it is that. Boy, I can't wait to get my own place to live in, then I could keep it clean and not have to worry about living where the pigs live.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can come live with me and chris.

2Crazzie4U said...

Would love to, but kinda need to keep working. I have a job here, and I want to keep it as long as I can. If I was to move there, I wouldn't really be able to have a job and to be able to get there and back. Besides, You and Chris can keep the place to yourself and ya new little friend who would be somewhere in ya place. -Grins-