Sunday, July 23, 2006



Home sweet Home!! What does your home look like? My home looks like I just won the best thing anyone could ever have. My home is Heaven.

Anyways, finds out that my grandparents are going to be moving in with us this Sept. Sad thing is, we need to move things around. Kaytie will be moving to where Joy use to be, and dad's things will be moved else-where. The Grandparents will be having a bedroom and a another room for whatevers. Too bad our house is falling apart. our roof is falling in, and the front window in the dinning room will some-day fall down. Too many other things.. but we still have a roof up for now, and we are able to be alive. Good thing my house doesn't look as bad as the picture that is shown.

Today, Mr. Rose was talking about Isreal and how God is working with them, and keeping His promise. God promised that one day His people will come together. For many years, Isreal was seperated, then one day someone opened up Isreal for the Jews.. Not all the Jews went, but as time went by and WW2 happened, there were more Jews there than the people had thought. the Brits thought that the Jews wouldn't live a week there, but it's been many years now, and they have been fighting for their land all this time. Part of the reason why USA knows more about the fights they go through than any other fights is because they are God's people. We know more about Isrealies than Iraqies, or any other.

Ealier today, as I was reading, I read a verse that I just had to stop and read it over and over. James 2:26, "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." It's amazing to see how one needs to have faith in God and have to have good works also. One needs to work to know the Lord and to let Him know us. One has to do the praying, the reading. God talks to us, but it is up to us to listen and to talk back. Are we being a wall to God, or are we talking back? To have faith, we have work on knowing who God is. It takes us reading His Word daily, and to talk to Him daily. Boy it is hard, and once ya forget to do it so many times, then it is just too easy to not care. Once ya at a place where ya just don't care, it is hard to get back to where ya can care. But once there, it is a Blessing, and ya'll see how great God is.

Today I was able to sit with Ruth. Ruth went off to talk to some people, and I ended up talking to two ladies who was sitting behind us. They've been going to that church before I was, and i had never seen them before. Guess one can miss out on a whole lot when they sit in the front all the time. O-wells. I saw Mrs. Cole {someone who was my Sunday Teacher in Middle School}, and I got talking to her. My Aunt {who was sitting in front of Mrs. Cole} turned around and asked me about Joy's wedding. So I told her that I was doing Joy's Scrapbooking for her, and it make her happy. Turns out, my Aunt is into scrapbooking too. Mega coolness.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I didn't know Aunt Karen was into scrapbooking.. interesting. Sounds like you get alot of people asking about me huh? sorry. I guess that comes with being the third of six kids. I love you day.. and I really do appreciate you doing my Scrapbook.. i'll be bringin some stuff in Aug for you to add to the scarpbook... things from the wedding. I love you. take care my tinytoes.

Joy ALLEN