Friday, January 12, 2007


I saw this picture and thought it would be awesome to do s few things to it. A friend of mine has many friends who is into making these kind of tags.. so i thought that i would give it a try. Being that i am into scrapbooking and love being creative- i thought it would be fun. So i did this, and i thought it turned out great. Wonder how i could've changed the color of my name- but that'll work. What you think about it? Not to shappy for a newbe of making tags. Anyways- if you want me to add ya name to it, let me know. I know how to do that
Well, just wanted to post that- nothing much is going on really.. just working alot and sleeping whenever i can. My mom is wanting a car- so dad and mom is going car-shoping sometime soon. That is good- because we need one. So my sister isn't the only one getting a car {sorry Joy}. At work, Ryan {a guy i was working with on a michine, well he was running the michine and i was keeping him stocked up and checking the parts and putting the parts into boxes and restocking him up...etc..} anyways, His pants caught on fire {the bottom of his pants}.. At first he didn't notice anything- just smelt something was burning.. then he felt something warm on his skin and saw that he was on fire. I told him that he is one burning hot guy.. he just laughed at me. {I wasn't flirting with him- just being silly. He has a gf and i like someone.. so no worries}. Also, i was able to scare a co-worker.. she told me that she wasn't sleeping because she was getting her work done- but she looked like she was sleeping when i scared her. But she was just deep in thought.. thinking about her nephew. Her son came to pick her up again-- i dunnos, her son is kinda cute {well, two of them are anyways.. i guess it is because i met them. But she also has 2 daughters and another son and i havn't met them yet.. but hear alot about them}.

No comments: