Monday, January 08, 2007

*Sleep now my child and be not afraid


For the sun is up and is ready to fade


For the mother had always wanted a lad


*Sleep now my child and be not unknown


For the river is high and flowing


For the mother had wanted a lad of knowing


*Sleep not my child and be not scared


For the lost are dieing and they were dared


For the mother had nothing but had cared


*Sleep not my child and rest


For the lost is not at all fast


For the mother thinks of you as best


*The Lord is with you always


For He cared and loved you as I had always


For He will never leave you alone anyways


*The Lord is with you till the end


For it is you who He sends


For the lost ones you shall tend


*The Lord is with you till you have died


For the sinners had lied


For the sinners have a secres inside that they hide


*The day maybe short and weary


And you feel that you are leary


Just remember that you are not a fairy


*But you are special!


**Written: Nov-20-03'**


This poem was for a class in Highschool. We were learning about poems and different ways of writting them {AbbAbbAbbCbbCbb...etc..} So, he had us write one. Everyone did theirs on something stupid- but I did mine in a different point of veiw. What do you think about it? I enjoy writing poems whenever something comes up- or when something hits me and sounds good -even if i am not thinking about someone. But most of my poems are mainly leaning towards someone {tho i don't say who, i know who the poem was written for/about} Who knows, i might've already wrote one about you without you knowing. I counted that i wrote 36 poems {and 3 poems in my book are not mine, so there are 39 poems in my lil booklet} Who ever thought that I would be into Poetry? This is one secret thing that i don't tell people off hand. Not sure why though, because it isn't something bad.


I guess i started getting into poetry when i was always on my own, in my room. This was the time i had hated my dad and hated myself {mainly myself}. Who ever thought that i went through so much? Sure, one can pretend to be in my shoes for a bit- but they can never know what i went through. {besides my siblings- somewhat} I am slowly comeing through it all- and starting to see what it really is to be a true Christian. so many fake ones out there and it is hard to tell who is real and who isn't. To tell you the truth, i was a fake one for a long time. I know how to pretend very well- but now, i am not pretending. I am who I am, and I am someone who is still growing and slowly getting it. I am not perfect, and I do sin and I do fall--but I will not be falling like i have done.. There for a long while, i felt like i was falling down -to an endless ground- and slowly have seen that Jesus was with me the whole time.


Have you seen the movie called Eargon? I've seen it a few times already. Why do i like it alot? Well, i like it alot because it is almost like who we are. We are Eargon, and God is the Dragon, and satan is the evil king {with his demons doing his work}, and Jesus is the friend {just Jesus really came back from the dead..}. If you haven't seen the movie- i'll not spoil it for you... but here is a bit for you. We are just a poor farmer working daily to stay alive and hunting every so often to get food. God came to us when we were ready to take on the task of knowing Him- {Like the Dragon was willing to spend thousands of years in an egg for us- God will wait for us a thousand years- Even though we'll not live that long...but you get the idea ah?}. Satan will come after us with his demons and it is up to us to fight back with God on our side. Jesus will help us to get to know God in a way we never thought could be possible. Somewhere in the movie Eragon told the Dragon to go away and to not come back.. but later on called the Dragon back. The dragon said that she was never far away to begin with.. That is just like God and Jesus.. They we never far away from us- even if we try to run away from them or tell them to go away. What a blessing that is!!!

No comments: