Saturday, January 13, 2007


Mom and Grandma and I went out shopping for things. After droping grandma off at her house, mom and I went for a walk. We saw this and knew that Kaytie will love it. She had tooken my blanket that Jayme gave me and i ended up freezing the other day. So i thought it would be best to get Kaytie her own- besides, she keeps saying she wanted one. So Now she has one. YEAHHH. What you think about it? I like it. I did more than half of it- that is how slow she was.. but it's alright. Now she knows how to make it- not like it was hard to begin with.
Anyways, grandpa is doing alright- just his legs are hurting him mega loads. He didn't want to take any pain-killers, so he suffered from it.. enough to make him cry. Well, that is his fault tho..if ya don't want to take pain killers then you'll just have to suffer through the pain. Other than that, things are going alright. It was great spending time with my grandma and my mom.. just a lady's day out.

1 comment:

Shawntay said...

Hi! I don't know if you remember me but I remember you from Northland Camp 2005. You and your power group made me a card. Thank you so much for that. I don't remember if I sent you a card for that but I know I did write one.