Friday, August 04, 2006



















Ever miss something so much that you just want to cry? I miss school so much, and I know it'll be very hard for me when it comes time for all my friends to go back to school.

Here is a list of things that I miss about school...

Hanging out with Jolene

Working in the kitchen, and working at night with the custodial

Having room-mates

Hanging with my friends in the Student Center or in the Dinning Hall

Babysitting 4 wonderful and trouble makers

Going to a Huge church in town and working with the kids {the toddlers too}

Having Chapel everyday and being able to take that hour away from classes

Having a wonderful Dorm-Sup who was willing to listen to me {even if it wasn't important}

The guys opening the door for the girls, and being Gentlemen

Southern Oaks- Talking to teen girls about different things

But of course, some may miss something but there are always things that they don't miss.. so here is a list of things that I do not miss at all..

Having to get up very early each day

Getting about 4-5 hrs of sleep

Having to share a bathroom with many girls {who takes over the sinks in the morning}

Homework

Classes

A few people {Jolene knows who I am talking about}

Spending money on Books

Worring if I'll have enough money for the next semester

  • No matter what, It's just a blessing to know people my age. So what if people from my home-church don't like me, I have great friends at school. I never really knew what it was like to have a Godly Friend until I went to school. I met Ruthanna, and Jolene. I see myself growing more in Christ. When I am around them, I feel very blessed. We may be a little different, but we have the same Father.

No comments: