Thursday, August 10, 2006


Father's Love!!


"Let me tell you a serect, about a father's love.
A Scercet that my father said was just between us.
You see dads don't just love there children every now and again.
It's a love without end, amen."


I heard this song as I was working today. Boy did it got me thinking. My Father doesn't just love me every now and then, but He loves me without end. He never stops loving me. Its amazing how a song can get you thinking about Christ. If it wasn't for Him, then I wouldn't be here. It is a huge blessing to be His daughter.

"Goodness, if my mind were on display, you would gag in horror. Yet, God sees the trivial and disobedient thoughts, and loves me despite the disappointment they cause. My holy God cannot even look at the sin in my heart."

Rebecca {a friend of mine}, wrote this in one of her blog. This is so true. Our minds can be so filled with the worldly things and not on Godly things. Like she said, "loves me depite the disapoointment they cause." He loves us even when we are sinners, even when we disappoint Him with what we do, and think.

No comments: