Saturday, August 19, 2006


Who Ever thought that this little baby will be all grown up, at 4'9 3/4, this little girl has a meaning. What, only God knows. What a Blessing that is. I can't believe how much I've changed from this skinny baby to a fat baby, to a skinny kid, to being TinyToes. I am too blessed to be alive right now. I hear stories of where babies, or kids die from this or that {cancer, or car-crash}. I am able to walk, talk, hear, see, breathe, and smell.

The other day, I was watching The Messengers. It's a show where there is a group of people who give speeches on a word {like Charity}. Each week they do something new. First week they were homeless for 24 hrs. Second week they were on a farm -picking veggies. Third week, 4 people were in wheelchairs as the other 4 were blind. This one really touched me. Those who were in the wheel chair said that people just kept looking at them, and it was hard to get help from strangers. How many times do you see someone in a wheelchair and just stair at them? When i see someone in a wheelchair, i often wonder how can i be friends with them!!?!!. When I found out that my tutor was in a wheelchair I was so pleased. Everyone needs a friend, and I love being friends with those who have a hard time getting friends. I had such a blast with my tutor. Just getting to know her, and knowing how much she praises the Lord for many things. I never asked what happened, for I knew she would tell me if she really wanted to, and if not, then it just doesn't matter. What matters is her heart, and it surely was beautiful {like she is}. Anywhos, The other 4 were blind. If i was on that show, I would pick being blind to. I often wonder what it would be like to be blind {not that i want to}. But i knew it would just be very hard, because I love seeing things {like the sunset}. As I was watching them getting onto a train, {missing 2 people near the end-and how they found them.} it hit me really hard. I am able to see things. God can easily take that from me any second now. My grandma is going blind, and my grandpa is going death. I think it would be hard for me to not be able to see things, or to hear. I love listening to music, when i work or when i am doing something, and to go the rest of my life without being able to hear.. it's just hard to understand. But I can praise the Lord for letting me able to walk, to see, to hear, to touch. I can talk to people, and I can smell {flowers... too bad I have to smell skunks at times---YUCK!!}.

Wowsie, a week gone by, and I am learning so much. I am learning to have patience with my Lord, and to have Faith in Him. He is working in me, and it is taking me a long time to let Him work in me. But now I am really starting to see that I really need Him. I can't depend on myself for things. I can't say, "I can do that on my own." because I can't do it on my own. I can't make enough money for school on my own, I need God's help. Maybe He wants to me use the money I am earning to help my family out for a whille before I can go back to school. The Lord knows that I am missing school alot. Maybe I can learn better if I have to wait a few years. But what is learning without fun? I think I will have a hard time if I can't go back while Jolene is still there, but I know that the Lord will help me through.

Sorry, Lately I've been in a mood to talk. None of my friends are on much when I am on {at 1 am or 3 am}. So, I've been just letting my talking mood go to my blog {maybe that is why it is updated more than most people.. and why noone reads it---because it's too long} O-wells. At least I am getting things out, even if Noone is reading it, or is updating theirs. For those who think I am just a quiet little girl, you have things to learn about me. I love to talk, just it is hard for me to just talk to someone I barley know. I can't just go up to someone and start talking, unless I am very hyper or I have a close friend with me at the time. Other-wise, I'll just listen. One can learn a whole lot just by listening. I may not be smart in books and grade-wise, but I am very smart in other ways. Strange to think that I am smart ah? O-wells.

No comments: