Thursday, February 08, 2007

At work today- the owners were walking around all day. After lunch, i walked over to the building my michine was in, and i saw them walking out laughing. I just thought that they were talking about something funnie. So i finished the rest of the day not thinking about that at all. As i was putting away some paper-work, Mikie came up to me and asked me if i knew what he did. I was confuzzled {boy was i}. So he told me that he thought that i was right behind him and he so he was going to hold the door closed for me, but as he walked in the owners was there and he jumped about 20 feet high. The owners looked at him and asked if he was alright. I told him that they were laughing at him from that. He didn't believe me at first, but then he was laughing very hard that he fell to the floor {which is DIRTY}.


Don't you love that pic of me? I usually don't like any of my pics- but lately, i've been liking a few of my pics. This one has to be a very good one. Tooken last night before going to bed. Don't ask me why i took it, i just did!! The scary thing is that it looks like i have make-up on.. which in fact i don't.

I am not like 98% of the girls out in the world today.. How so?

1. I don't get my clothes ready the night before
2. I don't eat alot of chocolate
3. I don't hint the snooze button
4. I don't wear make-up
5. I don't get all dressy up just to go to the store
6. I don't complain about being a Woman- letting everyone know that my Womanly is here.
7. I don't spend hours on my nails
8. I don't cry if my nails break - if they do, then they do.. no biggie
9. I don't look in the mirror everytime i walk past one
10. I don't like going shopping all the time and spend money
11. I don't cry if i have a zit- i am human just like anyone else!
12. I don't talk on the phone for hours
13. I don't cry as i am watching a movie
14. I don't own many jewelry
15. I don't own more than 3 pairs of shoes {Work shoe, Tennie shoe, n Dress shoe!}
16. I don't own a purse
17. I don't assume all man are suppose to get me things and give me money {i work for money}
18. I don't know how to cook alot of things {but would eggs count as cooking?}
19. I don't find girly girls fun to be around {being a TomBoy is what is fun!}
20. I don't talk about guys all day long {just sometimes}
21. I don't obsess over clothes {i have enough to keep me looking a bit different each day
22. I don't giggle to make the men think is cute {I am not cute- i am adorable}
23. I don't talk people ears off {only sometimes}

--can't think of anything else.. what can i say?.. I LOVE TO BE DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

ChrisB said...

Pretty picture I think self portraits are difficult to take. Different is good, it's nice to be an individual and who wants to be like everyone else anyway. Good for you

Noah said...

So, are you coming back anytime soon, or am I going to graduate before you do? lol

2Crazzie4U said...

Of course i'll be back, in the Fall. No-worries. But i am sure you will graduate before I do {i hope so... that would be very sad if i did before you.} -grins-

2Crazzie4U said...

p.s. Noah- how can i see ya new page if i am not invited??? how sads. O-wells.