Sunday, February 04, 2007


Cold!! Just plan out Frezzing Cold!!
Today I got up, and went to church. Church was good, then the twins and i went to Rachel n Josh's place for dinner. Josh and the Twins went up to Farmer Jacks, and Rachel and I stayed and talked as we finished getting dinner ready. It was very nice. Then Josh, the twins and I played games {Rachel didn't want me to help her clean up}. After playing a few games, we went back to church. That was good too, and it was the Lord's Supper too..
After church, I asked around for a ride- but same thing happened.. no one wanted to give me a ride. The twins went off to a teen-fellowship- so that left me one option open---walk. Now let me tell you what the weather is like here today... -4 degrees with a -20 winsheld.. so that makes it FREEEEEEEEEEEEEZING Cold.. I made it up to the 1st light- and i was freezing- couldn't feel anything.. but i kept going. I had to stop- i was just too cold to keep moving. So i stoped off at McD. and called dad. He wasn't too happy with me... well, more worried that i'd be sick than of me. So i sit here, trying to warm up- finding it hard to stop shaking. Now i know what its like to be in the NorthPole or Antartica- the SouthPole.
But, i am starting to think that i shouldn't be going to Faith anymore-- it's just too dangerous! Not dangerous that i am going- but dangerous that noone cares, and i end up walking. Well, driving it takes about 10 mins to get home, walking it takes 1 1/2 hours to get home.. So i walked that 1st Hour- but couldn't finished the last 1/2 hour. Well, i guess that is what i get for having no friends at that church. {Well, i do have one, but she is in FL now.}

3 comments:

shawna said...

yes its very cold...i understand your pain. i almost froze this morning!!!

Joy said...

Day,

You don't have to go to Faith just cause you had always gone there.. find a church that you can grow and be of service in.. a church that you feel welcomed and comfortable going to and where you feel God is leading you. I don't know if I would be going to Faith had I stayed in michigan and I know if me and Chris lived in Michigan we wouldn't be going there.. we would find one a little different. I love you day.. I hope that you are alright.. no frost bitten fingers/toes or anything. I do worry about you. Dad does worry about you.. he doesn't know how to express it.. he really doesn't know how to express many things.

I'll be praying for you.

Your sister,
~Joy~

Leann said...

your blog is cool I will be backGod bless you.thanks for sharing on fun monday.