Monday, February 26, 2007


Fun Monday #6


For today, we are to post about our blogging environment. Well, my blogging environment is in the Dinning Room. Nothing special. But this is how it looks- Crazzie ah? Well, It is very easy to get distracted by the t.v, but that is alright sometimes. It is usually messier than it is now, but i usually clean up whenever I can. I am not sure what to say really. It's just a room where we eat at times, or do homework, or watch t.v, or play video games, or play on the computer. I am sure that Joy is missing this- okies, not really. We all use the printer alot for different things- well, to print things {of course} and also to copy pictures or to scan pictures, or to make a picture black and white.. the list goes on. I like it- and it is good for scrapbooking too. If you don't know, I am big on Scrapbooking. If i am not scrapbooking, then i am making a card for someone. I enjoy being creative and showing it off in different ways.



Well, thats that. This weekend I was able to go to a birthday party for a friend. She was turing 1 but her parents was throwing a party. It was a blast watching the kids play around. As they opened the gifts, the mom {Gina} just knew there was going to be something creative in the bag. When she saw the card {that i made into a lil scrapbooking thing} she was very happy. But there was alot of new clothes {and none of them were the same} for the Baby {Shekinah} and there were a few toys. The grandpa gave her a baby set of a guitar {since he plays the guitar..} it was very cute. After that, the grandma stayed back to watch the baby, and 15 of us went out to eat. It was Crazzie Awesome!!!! Pictures are to come! {I kinda forgot to bring my camera, but Gina is going to be giving me copies so I can make more copies for people---off of the cool printer}



Well, Happy Random Day- Yes!! Today, Tomorrow, Ten years from now--are all Random Days.. It's a Random Day out of this Random year with many more to come. It is up to you to make this Random Day a good one.. Enjoy!!!

10 comments:

Amy W said...

I would totally be distracted by the TV!

Anonymous said...

Where do you scrapbook at? (because my scrap area is my dining room - so if your computer room is in the dining room, I'm thinking the scrapbooking area must be somewhere else.)

ChrisB said...

I was trying to work out if that's a fan attached to the desk and do I see a web cam??

Mary said...

It looks like you get all kinds of things done there!

Anonymous said...

"You eated my cookie"

I can't stop giggling at this.

Beccy said...

Looks like a cosy corner to blog from.

2Crazzie4U said...

Amy: Yeah, the best way to not be distracted by the t.v so much is to listen to music.

Karmyn: Yeah, I scrapbook in a room that is more like a storage room now. I was going to claim it as my room- but there is just too much stuff there, so I really don't have a room. But it's alright- that is all part of growing up in a big family.

ChrisB: Yeah, that is a fan on the desk. The hardware on the computer is kinda- well, not all that great. So we have two fans to keep it cool- Otherwise, the computer will turn off more than it does when the fans are on. And Yeah, that is a web-cam. I use to use that alot with a few of my friends online. Lets just say- Great times!!.. OF course it is all clean tho- but flying dolls did happen!

Mary: Yeah, i guess so.. LOL. This family is pretty crazzie, and to think i am one of two people who loves things clean--but can't find anything clean around this house. Sad i know!! My kids {when i have them} will indeed clean up!!

Jenny: Yeah, i know. A friend of mine had it, and i copied it from her. I just love it..too funnie!

Beccy: Awwwwws. thanks!! {And Yeah, ya the only one i didn't start with Yeah,.." -grins-

Anonymous said...

I want to see all that stuff on the top shelf! I love having "stuff" around me when I write...I'm NOT one who likes things clean (not if I have to clean it)!

Anonymous said...

It takes me FOREVER to write a blog if I'm watching tv; between that and our router not reaching very far, I don't do both at the same time very often).

This looks like a perfect spot for blogging--everything you could possibly need is within reach! Except if you have to use the bathroom, that might be a problem ;).

Cute kitty, I'm with Jenny...that made me grin out loud :).

2Crazzie4U said...

Min: I am sure you don't really wanna see whats up there. I am scared to look up there myself. Nah, not really. But some of that stuff up there is my dad's {like his Cds or whatnots- for the computer}.. so we don't touch it- and it's just all dusty up there.. ewwws.. i know. But there are also my mom's sim's games up there--also dusty.. But it's alright- because it's not mine nor yours..:)

Robin: Yeah, i understand what you are saying. But with our family... we got use to of blocking each other out- so blocking out a t.v can kinda be easy--for surely when it's something ya normally don't watch. My lil siblings are into Anime shows, and well, I kinda am not. So no worries there. :)

Hey-- Happy Random Crazzie Day!!!