Friday, February 02, 2007

It is sad to hear people who are so against President Bush. I am behind him all the way. Sure he makes mistakes- he is human just like we all are. But what a blessing it is to know that he believes in the same God as I do- and serves Him as well as for our country. I am proud to be an American, but i am very Blessed to be a child of God.

I don't know why we have to fight one another or hate one another. But it is part of our human-nature, and we can't force someone to not do something. I had a friend who was a Muslim- i didn't force her to not beleive what they believe, but i did tell her what I believe. It was up to her to use that information or not. But I was still her friend, and i care for her. I am the type of person who rathers be there for someone rather than be against them. I don't like the fact that we are in a war now, but I am proud that President Bush is taking us on a pathway that'll protect us later in life. I am sure by going into war he had stoped so many other bombings and killings that we would've had happened.

I have friends who are over seas now, and some that are in training to go. I am blessed to be here to pray for them and their families. I wouldn't want to go, but if i had to- then i would go.

Red, White, n Blue! That is our flag. I am very blessed to have been born here, and to be able to know the Lord my Savior. I am sure I would be going to hell if i wasn't born here with this family that i have now. I am sure i would've been a different religion believing in a false god. But i am proud that i am a Born-Again American Christian.
Pastor Marriot said something about when his wife and him went to Uganda a few years ago- their was a muslim girl who went to a service- she came to know the Lord. So now there are a few other families there who were muslims. I thought that was a huge Blessing- because i know how the "rules" of being a muslim is very strict {for surely for a female}. In fact- the other day on the news, they were talking about some of those rules.. and that just made me even more proud to be a beleiver of God. One of the rules is the fact that a female has to cover her face- and it starts at the age of 10. If a 10 year old girl doesn't have it on, then the guys are allowed to kick her {even in the face}. I don't know about you, but i know that i don't like being kicked- and to be kicked in the face, i know i really wouldn't like that at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wear your RED today. :)